Chapter 2: "I know that you did it"

Road To Nowhere - Chapter 2

That night came out very hard for Mami. She killed a human, her father left her, mother killed herself and she was now all alone. She ran back to her house, ran upstairs, closed the door of her room and started crying and shouting loudly. 

It was impossible to describe her feeling back then. Just imagine that the same situation happened to you...

She was trying to kill herself too, but couldn't do it..

"I..I killed my best friend..i killed my sister..i killed a member of my family and now i can't kill myself..." - she was whispering to herself while laying on the bed and hugging a pillow.

While Mami was in her room, sun slowly raised up.. It was a cold, rainy morning.. Sky was dark gray and the wind was attacking the trees and the leaves..

Girl went out of the house with a school bag on her back and headed to the university. She was trying to forget everything, but couldn't.

When she was walking thorugh the coridors, someone jumped on her back:

"YO! Mamitasu!" - It was a high pitched girl's voice.

"Oh, Tomo..Good morning.."-answered Mami and continued to walk.

"What happened to you Mamichuu? You're not as happy as the other days of your life.." -giggled Tomomi.

"Nothing, i'm just very tired..." -she answered and didn't pay attention to Tomomi's other actions. 

Suddenly one more girl crashed into them with a shocked face. She was all shaking. Her knees were starting to shut.

"Haru! What's wrong with you?!" - exclamed Tomomi. 

"She...She..." - Haruna started to mumble.

"She? Who she?" -asked Tomomi.

"She's dead!...Tomo..She's dead!"

"But who she?!"

"Rina..She's dead!" - screamed Haruna and fell down in front of Mami's and Tomo's legs.

Mami opened her eyes opened and tears fell down like the rain..

"No..That's not possible..She couln't.." - said nervously Tomomi and covered mouth with her hands. "How is it possible......"

Mami couln't henlde the situation and ran outside the building. She was running like a crazy, mad..Her face was full of tears, the pain that she was feeling inside..

At that time Tomomi took Haruna to the doctor and she was back to her normal personality:

"Who could do this..or why that person needed to do it?!" 

"Let's go to her house!" - suggested Tomomi after some minutes.

"Is it normal?"

"Well, of course it is! Wehave to find out who did it! I don't know about you, but this night i'm going there and i'm going to find out who did it!" - exclaimed Tomomi and ran out of the hospital.

"Then..I have no choice.."- whispered Haruna and followed her.

"Murderer" was at home. She was thinking about some different things reviewing her family and friend photo album.

*Don't do the things that you' will regret in the future...*

"What did i do..WHAT! WHY?! Why this happened to me.. only to me... what did i do so bad that i got punished by this..." - she was thinking.

Suddenly someone knnocked on the door:

"Mami! Are you there?!" - It looked like Haruna's voice.