Intro

Yo, what's up? Please tell me how I did!!!! Japanime!!!!!!!!! ve~yahoo!

By the way, this -->(words) is what Naruto is thinking during the mind flash scene.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Naruto raced through the Hidden Leaf, running for a purpose, running for life.

Come on, he thought, Don't let me get there too late.

He ran through the complex to a familiar apartment and slammed open the door. "SAKURA!!!!!!" He heard her soft sobs coming from the bedroom. He ran through the kitchen to her room, where she sat sobbing. In her hands, she held a beautiful pink blanket pressed close to her chest.

"Don't tell me," he whispered.

She nodded her head, tears staining her eyes. "She's gone......just like her brother."

Naruto looked in the cradle in front of her. Just like the last time, he thought, I sense something bad happened to Sakura and her baby disappears.

Naruto wandered into the kitchen again, taking a moment to look at the picture on her fridge. It was a happy memory, Kakashi and Naruto were standing beside her, while she held her newborn son. The picture was taken over eight years ago. His disappearance caused a stir within the Leaf. Now her daughter disappeared as well, a baby only a few months old. "I swear," he swore, looking at the picture, putting his finger on the baby's face.

The moment he did, it was like he was in a million places at once. He could see all these people, flashing in his mind like a deck of cards.

A small eight-year-old girl with long brown hair, surrounded by a large pack of wolves, half closed eyes revealing her pale, moon colored eyes. (Holy moley, wasn't that Kiba's daughter?)

A young nine-year-old boy; Inuzuka looked like; looking out the window, holding a small puppy. (Yep, that's Kiba's son.)

A boy with long, chocolate hair painting a pale iris on a blank canvas, another boy with similar features standing silently in the doorway behind him. (Oh. Those must be Neji's boys.)

A small baby with light brown hair sleeping on a boy's shoulder, cloaked with long brown hair, breathing softly against his skin.

A dark-skinned boy with shoulder-length, silky black hair sitting in a field, surrounded by bluebells.

A boy with dark hair curled up in a dark corner, clutching his bandaged wrists.

A boy sitting in a dark dungeon, his eyes covered with tear-soaked bandages.

A girl with super long, raven hair sitting on a handmade swing, looking out at the forest. (Wow, this is too familiar...)

A boy with orange hair sitting among a clouder of cats.

A girl with long, red hair staring at the ceiling, with a white-haired boy laying on top of her, two twins with dark greyish hair on each side. (Oh! Twins!)

A small baby with red fuzz sleeping in a snow white crib. (Gah. So much white.)

Two girls, one with long blonde hair and the long brown, sleeping on a rose cover bed. (The Yamanaka girls....)

Two kids with black hair, sitting on the rooftops.

A red-haired boy sleeping next to a blonde boy, both sprawled on the bed. (That.... that...that's...)

And just like that, Naruto snapped back. He was still in front of the fridge.

He carefully poked the picture again. When nothing happened, he felt somewhat relieved.

"I'll get you and your sister and your uncle Sasuke back, and I'll bring you home. Believe it!!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

That was my intro. Believe it(ha! Couldn't resist!)or not, I actually came up with it in math class, but I didn't write it until later! Anyways, keep reading, rate, comment, etc. and prepare to be surprised.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>