-Intro-

*Star's POV*

"Star, stop playing with your food!" Mother scowled me. "Why should I? The foods trash anyway", I mumbled

I really shouldn't be complaining... Our family is Royalty and all of the peasants out there that would just wish for the food Royalty gets. I at time secretly give some of my dinner out to them. I'm also very fond of a specific one, but......he is a peasant and I'm Royalty. Mother wouldn't allow it.

*Marco's POV*

"HEY COME BACK!", Barked the Royal guard.

I was short of breath from running. Ok so stealing some bread from a shop is pretty bad but, I. WAS. STARVING.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, LOOOOSERR!" I yelled back. What? Don't judge me that it happens. The Royal guards got their chains out.

Once I saw them I knew it was the end of the line for me, I knew I would be executed.

*STAR'S POV*

-monotone-

"Oh no another execution! How bad..what is the 10th one this week?" I said. I later realized it was him! That one specific pesant I have feelings for.

"MARCO?!" I screamed as my parents explained.
" NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! UGH!"
"STAR! COME BACK WHY WON'T YOU GO THROUGH WITH IT!" They yelled as I stomped to my room. I still knew they would do it, so I decided to go.

*2 hours of Royal Court*

"Then it has been settled this young boy will be executed for his crimes." My father explained.

The guard look all ready and prepared to start the execution. I saw his shining sword that he grabbed from the wall.

And Marco...well, tears rolled down his cheeks. And their I was. I couldn't bare it. I closed my eyes, not baring to see what was going to happen. But it proceeded next thing I know.

*SLICE*