Full Moon(Leah's Breaking Dawn Alternate Ending)

Hello and welcome to my story Full Moon. This idea just came to me today and I really like it. I hope you guys do as well.

Chapter 1: The Final Battle

The smell of overly sweet flowers is driving my nose crazy. Why must they vampires always smell overly sweet? They have always been easier to hunt with this smell, so I have no real reason to complain but still it iratates my sensitive nose. I watch as Edward walks forward for a talk with one of the leaders of the Volturri. If I remember correctly, the vampires call him Ari or was it Arturo. It does not matter he is just a vamp. They hold a small silent conversation together while Arturo holds his hand. From what I have heard, he can listen to someones thoughts and all of them that they have had. In the case of Edward, he can hear all of the thoughts heard of people near Edward for as long as he has been a vampire. Damn it all. I wait patiently while the rest of the wolves around me are twitching in anticipation. I can sense that Jacob is also twitching but in uncomfortablness of being so close to an unknown vampire.

'Relax,' I tell them both quietly.

'Since when have you been a calm thinker,' demands Seth as his head turns to stare at me.

'Since this is as serious as it is,' I reply keeping my eyes on the silent conversation in front of me.

A few seconds late Arturo's open wide and a smile crosses his face. My body wants to twitch in unease but I force myself to stay perfectly still. Arturo summons Bella and Reenesme to come forward. As they do, many growl sound from the Volturri army behind him. To pacify them, Arturo allows three of the Volturri to come forward and two gaurds from ourside for Bella and the others. Unsurprisingly Bella chooses the best two for the job: Jacob , for Reenesme, and Emmette for his brute strength and size. They talk for a few minutes and things settle down.Soon a vote is passed and Reenesme is allowed to continue living. Arturo looks up and at us wolves.

"Interesting," Arturo says.

"It is not like that. They would never agree. That is unless you want to give up drinking human blood," Edward tells him.

Jacob's head cocks in curiousity as he thinks, 'What was he thinking?'

"He was thinking of guard dogs," Edward answers.

For a second there is absolute silence, soon there is pandemonium as the two packs start growling. I bark for silence and everyone falls silent. They all know their is wisdom in keeping silent. Sam is the first to recognize it and commands his pack into silence while Jacob begins to see reason.

"Arturo what do you mean by this these abminations need to be eliminated," Casius growls out.

"Calm brother had you just communicated with me this could have been avoided and your questions answered. These are not the children of the moon that we know. They are simply shape shifters. It is only by chance that they change into wolves. They could have changed into lynxs but their blood runs with that of wolves," Arturo replies.

"This side of the world breeds atrocities," the vampire growls back.

"I have a proposal. I would liek to see the anomaly amoung anoma;ies," Arturo says in a hiding politely tone.

I sigh as I start to walk into the woods to change into my human form and my clothing. As I am to enter the forest, a Volturri solider comes and grabs m by my fur. I twist agilely in their hold and grab a hold of the vampires hand.

"Let it go. I want to speak to that shifter. Ari, you will listen to me," commands Arturo.

The vampire releases me without another move. My fang disengage from his skin and I continue my walk into the forest. Once I am out of sight of the clearing, I allow myself to shift forms and change into the the loose jeans and t-shirt I brought with me. As I enter the clearing, I hear the gasps of many vampires. Even some of the vampires on our side are gasping. Most of them have never seen me in my human form and there is no significant difference in smell between us. To them it would seem as if I was a young wolf.

"Arturo what you are thinking is not advisable. The wolves will take great offense for that," Edward says.

'He is asking for me is he not,' I think towards Edward.

"You are partially correct," Edward says. "Arturo she has a hatred for vampires much the same as Casius has a hate for the children of the moon."

"And yet here she stands before us protecting you and your clan," Arturo replies.

I bow slightly at the waist knowing what would be considered protical towards royalty. He much to old for things of new to be settled in his brain.

"No need for the bowing child," he tells me.

"As you wish," I answer while strightening out.

"From what I have seen, you have had a hard life. Have you not child? Your father was killed by Victoria who was trying to kill Bella and the Cullens. Well not by her but by what she did," he states.

"Correct," I say as I feel the air tighten with anticipation for what he is going to ask.

I can barely breat because of all of the tension in the air. I can feel the glares of everyone on our comparitively small group standing here. It makes me want to run but I will not do such.

"You are strong for someone who has suffered so much. Here is what I demand for your tribe and the vampires of this coup de tat to live never to be bothered by us again except for major violations of the laws. You shall spend the rest of your life in teh Volturri fortress," Arturo commands.

"No that is to long what you ask is to much one month a year," I answer back.

"Apperently you do not care enough for the well being of these people," smirks Casius. "Six months a year and a year every fifty years."

"Still too muchm I will go for three months and a half year every century no more than that," I reply.

"Fine, one breakage of the agreement and it ends," Casius states.

"Same. One of them turns up dead and it is the end and I can exact some damage to the gaurd for the death of one of them. More than one and half the guard will die at my claws," I reply.

In reply most of the Volturri hiss. I just turn my back on them and start back to the packs. Edward and the rest of my allies that were up there follow close behind me. I stop walking over and turn my head back to them.

"I shall arrive in the fortress in a month on this side of the world's time and I will have someone show me the way in," I tell them before finishing the walk back to the rest of my allies.

"Remember that girl," commands Marcus, who has not spoken much until now.

Alright that is all I am going to write tonight.