No one should ever have more then one mate

Three different Alphas, three different marks, not one from my true mate. With each mark it was out of lust not love. Don't get me wrong I'm not easy, or just trying to hook-up with as many guys as I can. No, I had no way around being mark, they didn't even care that I had already been mark or the fact that we all had really mates somewhere in this world, well I did. But no, they made up their minds to make me Luna of, not one, not even two, no they made me Luna of three highly different packs.

The only thing that gave me a the littlest bit of hope is that they had yet to ask for a child. I was worried for the day they wanted a pup of their own, when seeing the park pups just wasn't good enough. I was scared they would all make up their minds to have a pup around the same time, what would that mean for me? I couldn't carry three different pups, from three different guys, all at once.

If one pack moved all the packs moved, no one was willing to let me go with just one of them. All three of them wanted me with them at all times, even if that meant putting up with they other two. It was not easy moving all three parks, each park had at least fifteen people, if not more.

And now, for God knows why, we were moving again. No one ever told me why, they would just tell me to pack my stuff and be ready to move soon. The better part of the time, they wouldn't even tell me where we were going.

But that's the story of my life.