Kira..

If your wondering how Kira left me well I will explain with tears in my eyes. Kira and I were like best friends we will always tease each other and goof around... Sadly it's not like that anymore. My sister and loved the Internet there was trending clothe,popular celebrity's,and our favorite chatty mcchat face its were you meet strangers and make friends but it's had to be the opposite for Kira.when we found out about this app we loved it at first because we pranked people they didn't know who we were at all so it was so hilarious, after that my sister started using the web and I didn't even have a clue. I was so careless. I didn't even notice. My sister started locking herself in her bedroom, she started being really sensitive. She will always were long sleeves and I knew why after I saw scars. I wanted to help Kira but somehow I felt like I was gonna hurt her feelings. So one day I motivated myself to but first I had decided to text her. 

****************************texts************************

{kiri-kiri} hi what's up!👋🏻

{🌺Kira.} ..hi?

{kiri-kiri} are you ok you've seemed a little down this past month and you rarely eat also you never talk to me any more either...

{kiri-kiri} kiraaaaaaa???

{kiri-kiri} Kira Kira Kira Kira 

{🌺Kira.} stop spamming. Why do you want to talk to some one so useless like me anyways.

{🌺Kira.} and stop texting me I'm texting someone else

{kiri-kiri} who are you texting

{🌺Kira.}  no one you care about

{🌺Kira.} fuk off

{kiri-kiri} Kira?!

{kiri-kiri} what is wrong with u why have been acting like this lately?! You've also been cutting yourself tell me what's wrong now.

{🌺Kira.} NOTHING U cARE ABOUT

{kiri-kiri} ur such an emo u bipolar

{🌺Kira.}  no I'm not u little whorse 

{kiri-kiri} you know what you were right it's nothing I care about anyways emo.

{🌺Kira.} tbfh it took you a long time to realize especially for someone who's mentally retarded.

{kiri-kiri} look who's talking.

{kiri-kiri} the person who doesn't any friends.

{🌺Kira-Kira} leave me alone and stop ur shiet 

------------------------------------{🌺Kira-Kira} is offline-------------------------------------------------

You probably think I'm a horrible sister, well if you think that ding,ding,ding! We have a winner! You also probably don't know how much I regret all those shitty things I told her it feels like someone hit you with a big-ass brick and you can't believe the pain you just stand there stumbling with blank tears. After those texts I thought she deserved it but obviously she didn't so I started going on YouTube and watching vines to feel a little better. Afterwards I fell asleep. I was in dreamland within an instant. I woke up and I had salty tears in my eyes I hadn't realize that I was crying I still don't know why if I didn't dream of anything 30 minutes later I was in my phone again I started looking at cute clothe and hairstyles. Afterwards my mom called me and Kira for dinner and obviously Kira wasn't gonna come so I called real fast and she answered.

------------------------------calling kutie Kira in your contacts please wait.....--------------------------

////////////////////////////////Kira answered////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kiri: hello?

Kira: *silent

Kiri:hiiii?

Kiri: *silent

Kira: hi I was texting someone 

Kiri: who?

Kira: no one

Kiri: okay whatever are you coming downstairs for dinner 

Kira: okay b-but I-I g-gotta do s-something 

Kira: * cries

Kiri: Kira are you okay???

Kira: I-I'm fine just d-don't come n-near my room....p-please...

Kiri: I won't don't worry I'm sorry about what I said earlier...

Kira: *crying* d-don't worry bye

Kiri: bye.....

-----------------------kutie Kira in your contacts ended the call-------------------------

////////////////////thank you for calling!!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As soon as she ended the call I was suspicious.

What wAs she gonna do. I was curious, but after what happened I wanted to respect her.so I went downstairs in my socks it was raining outside pretty hard so when I sat Down to eat pork cutlets an sashim with soy sauce and for a beverage green tea my om told me to go call my sister to come eat because she was tired of seeing her all hungry sad and tired so she cooked her best meal for her because it was supah good. So before I even Moved a muscle to go upstairs and knock the door at my sisters room and tell that mom Wanted her downstairs this nanosecond the light went completely out. To be honest it had scared the crap out of me. I had dropped my phone so I looked for it with my hands and I found it I was like 'bingo'. Mom said that she will go fix our solar panel and fix the light batteries. I tried to guide my way to our stairs so I could go upstairs and get my sister. And the I was like I'm so stupid I could just turn on the flash light in my phone.okay that was easy, then I went upstairs.

So when I got upstairs.......

I knocked

In.

My

Sisters room

She didn't open

I got my hair pin

Unlocked 

The 

Door . 

It was dark and cold

I heard mom say 'eureka! I fixed it!'.

I turned on the 

Lights 

I saw my sister

...........

Hanged,

Her eyes open staring right at me 

They looked so lifeless and sad

I dropped my phone I heard it crack

I didn't care if It broke

All I cared about was my sister

I tumbled onto the floor

Screamed and cried like a newborn

Like if it could get my sister

My companion 

My life long

Friend

Back.