Chapter One: A Blast from the Past

"Dang, what kind of assignment is this?!." I yelled, since no one is here. I'm free to yell, the soccermatch just ended 30 mins ago.

"An easy one." Out of the blue, a aqua-eyed greek-god appeared infront of me. "Hey!." I yelled as I look at him intently. He scared the hell out of me.

"Easy. Sorry, aight?." I chuckled as he said 'aight', but I should really be shocked. Because of his accent! Omygosh, his sexy accent. Now his voice is echoing on my mind. He sat beside me that made me flinch.

"Sorry? It's not really enough, you scared the hell out of me." Then I moved a little, away from him. But after seconds, I regretted what I did. Why would I move away from a living greek god?! I am really crazy, after a while he became quiet so I started answering--- or maybe guessing the answers for my homework.

I can hear him singing, well really really soft with his sexy british-portugeses accent. Then I felt him move beside me--- I mean closer then there I smelled him, that scent! It's addicting! "Sweet." He called out, I looked around the soccer field to find a girl, or boy (which I really doubt.) named 'sweet'.

After moments, of finding any people, or person named 'sweet', okay. I didn't find one. The soccerfield is empty, well. Except for us two. I heard him chuckled after I looked around, wait. What's funny?

"Who's sweet?, and Mister you are disturbing me."

"Oh, am I? Well sorry to disturb you, sweet cheeks." My face flushed red with what he said, sweet cheeks?! So all this time, I was the one who he was calling sweet?! "I'll answer this for you," Then he grabbed my ballpen then my notebook, his hands were so fast that I didn't have time to interfere with him.

After 3 mins, he gave me back my ballpen and notebook. Without looking at it, I smirked. "You give up?." I knew it, nobody can answer this kind of homework, but later on he chuckled then started to ruin my hair. "Hey!."

"Check your notebook, sweetcheeks." Again, my face flushed red. I wish he doesn't think that he has an effect on me. Like, no! He doesn't!

"Stop calling me sweetcheeks!."I blushed while saying 'sweetcheeks'. Well this is the first time a boy, called me sweetcheeks. I mean, seriously.

I checked my notebook and saw his cute numbers, it makes me wanna jump. I mean, it's seriously cute. It's small and neat, I checked all numbers then yep. He answered everything, I dunno if this is correct, or wrong. But, atleast it's fre-- "Don't think about it being free,"

What?! I stood up then ran, but before I did he held my hand. As in, my HAND. Why is everything in slowmotion... wait... what?! Gosh, don't tell me he is already affecting you?! "You can't runaway from me, sweetcheeks," I heard his laugh, sexy laugh that made my cheeks flushed red again.

"Don't worry, the payment is not--- that hard to do,"I stood there, waiting for what he will say, but I was shocked as he mouthed the words I was waiting for, "Be my..."

I woke up catching for my breathe, oh gosh. What dream was that? I touched my shirt, it felt all wet. I felt tears streaming down my face, gosh. My past is haunting me, until now. I stood up then went towards the bathroom, but when I was entering the bathroom, my phone rang.

I rushed into my sidetable to check the caller I.D. and saw Zara's name. (Elle!)

Inilayo ko yung phone ko sa tenga ko, gosh. This girl, is seriously noisy. "Ang ingay mo!"

(Meron ka ba ngayon? Umagang-umaga nagagalit ka eh.) Now I can feel her pouting. I know her too well, too too too well.

"Come on Zara, sino bang hindi magagalit kung umagang-umaga, exactly 6 AM ay may sumigaw sakanya sa phone, ha? Who?" I asked her while walking towards the door.

(Me.) I chucked as I heard her say me. "Oh come on, you got mad after me shouting at you through the phone, yesterday. Exactly 6 AM."

(D-did I...? Oh-- anyways. See y-you at the shop!) I shooked my head, excuses. She dropped the call and the beeps started.

I did all my morning tasks, then when I finished everything. I went straight to the shop. And there I saw her, I streched back and let me body rest on the sofa while sketching the wedding dress needed for next month. I feel, sleepy.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I bit my tounge. Zara's head turned to me, and looked at me as if I am crazy. "I am not." I answered her looks.

"Well then, what happened? Nakagat ka ba ng langgam?"

"Nope, nakagat ko lang yung dila ko." Then I went back sketching the dress, that is needed next month. Oh right, who owns this dress anyway? Nothing was mentioned to me, just the sizes, and designs they like.

"Ohhh. Someone remembered you," She exclaimed. I looked at her, why does she believe in those? "What? I believe in those." See? We can read each others stares. Aren't we amazing?

"Give me a number between 1 to 26." Instead of nagging or interfering her, I just answered. "26, what is it for?" I asked her while still, sketching the wedding dress.

"His or her name starts with Z." My gaze went back to her. What is she saying? Uhm, manghuhula na ba siya, or something? She's getting weirder and weirder this days.

"Malala ka na ata." I whispered.

"Tss, come on. Just go with the flow, Elle! Wag kang kj! Okay, back to the number thingy. Do you know anyone who has the letter 'z' for the first letter of his or her name? Well, except me of course. Because me? Remembering you? Not a chance." Isn't my bestfriend sweet? Kindly note the sarcasm guys.

I thought of a name with the 'z' on it's beginning. But only one name popped on my mind, and it is his name. "I don't know anyone with the 'z' on their names. Except you." I denied, not knowing if I sound too obvious because my voice raised.

Look, I am trying to move on here. But Zara just keeps on bringing him as the topic, and gosh Elle. There are many number to choose from, it could be 20, or 4 or something. Ba't 26 pa?! Tsk, tsk. "How about Za---" I covered her mouth using my hand, ngumiti ako ng mapakla. Him? Remembering me? Not a chance.

"Shut up," Then I went back to sketching. Actually, this dress already looks fine. I called Zara's attention. "How is this?" I handed her my sketch of the wedding dress for i-dont-know-who.

"Pretty!" She exclaimed. "But isn't this your wedding dress, on your wedding day?" I stared at the dress. Yes, it looks like it. But yeah... whatever!

I took the sketch from her hand and tore it apart. "Affected." Then she chuckled. I shook my head and hid my face, okay this is totally embarrasing. And maybe, just maybe he still has an effect on me.

Wait... what?! No!