Epilogue

March 2016

HARRY HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND WE JUST WEREN'T PREPARED

Hear that, people? That's the sound of millions of hearts breaking all over the world as One Direction's Harry Styles put an end to the rumours and speculation about his love life this week by stepping out in public with blonde Insurance Underwriter Jessica Bradshaw. It is believed the pair have been dating on and off since as far back as March 2015 (when the first pictures emerged of them leaving Harry's North London home early one Saturday morning), but have attempted to keep things under wraps until now.

The pair attended a private gathering in Primrose Hill on Saturday night before spending a cosy couple of hours at Lagoon, one of London's most prestigious nightspots, and well-known for its popularity with the celeb circuit. They were photographed leaving the venue together holding hands (eerily familiar, considering the pictures surfaced exactly one year to the day they were rumoured to have been partying in the same place together) and as they reached the waiting car Harry stopped and gave the lucky girl a full-on smooch in front of waiting fans and paparazzi, sending the entire universe (ie sugarscape HQ) into hysterical meltdown.

It is not yet clear why the Steal My Girl singer has chosen to go public with his relationship - indeed it is most out of character, with all his other rumoured girlfriends keeping tight lipped about their encounters with the star. Does this mean, then, that this one's for keeps? We won't lie - it's refreshing to see that Hazzabear has broken the mould and gone for a "normal" girl this time, rather than his previous selection of lingerie models. But instead of thinking this might mean there's hope for the rest of us, we can't help feeling it could be the start of a long-term thing for Harry and Jess, especially as the couple have been pictured together on more than one occasion over the past year, in both Los Angeles and London, where it is known Harry spends a lot of his free time. And with more rumours of Mr Styles' desire to break into the film and television industry, and whispers of solo material planned for One Direction's hiatus, one thing is becoming abundantly clear: it's going to be a busy year for this fandom.

So while the new power couple zoom off into the sunset on Harold's private jet, we'll just be over here, rocking silently in the corner with Where Do Broken Hearts Go on repeat.

Don't pretend you're not all doing the same.

~~~~

May 2016

KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR

The internet was broken once again today, after a certain Mr Harry Styles posted a photo on instagram of a severed ponytail, a thumbs up, and the caption "Whoops." While many believed this was a hoax, it was accompanied by the hashtag #Littleprincesstrust, leading us to surmise that Harry had stayed true to his word and cut off his luscious locks to donate to a children's wig charity. 

It comes only a few weeks after Harry's mum Anne Twist had her icloud hacked, and private photos from their family holiday to the Caribbean over New Year were leaked onto the internet. This undoubtedly caused upset and sadness for the Styles/Twist family, and gave rise to the Hendall rumours yet again despite Harry's seemingly long term relationship with Cambridge-graduate Jessica Bradshaw. (The pair were spotted out to dinner in West Hollywood a couple of days after the private Yachtgate pictures went viral, and looked relaxed and happy amidst the speculation surrounding their relationship.) 

So we can't help but swoon over Harry's latest act of nobility, in the wake of a rather vindictive violation of his family's privacy, and yet again long to be in Jess's shoes to witness firsthand a real-life throwback to the Take Me Home era. 

Disclaimer: Should the bandana make a reappearance, we will not be held responsible for personal breakdown, unsolicited outbursts of emotion, or hysterical tweets from the @sugarscape account.

~~~

July 2016

IT'S WELL AND TRULY OFFICIAL - HARRY STYLES AND JESSICA BRADSHAW TWEET CONFIRMATION OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND WE'RE A HOT MESS

Ok, so we've all known for while that One Direction's Harry Styles has been in a rather cosy long-term relationship with Cambridge-born Jessica Bradshaw, and that they took the decision no longer to hide their relationship from the world. What we weren't prepared for, however, is public confirmation via the pair's verified Twitter accounts that they are indeed an item, and very much in love. They both simultaneously tweeted an identical selfie of them leaning in together on a sunlounger, rumoured to have been taken in the south of France while Harry had a few days off from filming Christopher Nolan's war movie Dunkirk, due for release in July 2017. The pictures were both captioned with a single red heart, and have already amassed over one million likes between them. 

The couple have been pictured together (with Harold's hair notably covered) on a couple of occasions over the summer, mostly in London, and it is believed that Harry has been flying home whenever he has time off, to be with Jess. Information came to light recently to indicate our Haz had also been offered a few different film roles, which would have based him in the US for the majority of the filming schedule. We can't help but wonder if the decision to join the cast of Dunkirk and stay within a couple of hours of London was partly influenced by Harry's desire to stay close to Jess, who has remained in her job as an Insurance Underwriter for a leading credit insurer based in North London; a short journey from the couple's home in Hampstead. 

The latest declaration in their relationship has mostly prompted positive reactions from the One Direction fanbase, who seem happy that their fave has settled down with an 'ordinary' girl, although we're sure that behind closed doors most of them are wailing in their pyjamas and singing 'All By Myself' Bridget Jones style. 

No? Just us then? OK.

Anyway, we're genuinely over the moon that our favourite raconteur is all loved up, and all we have to do now is decide which hat to wear to the wedding. Because obviously we'll be receiving an invitation, via recorded delivery, when these inevitable nuptials are announced. Right? 

---***---

Some very important book info: 👇

Credit to SWAGMASTER_ for the chapter picture, it was an edit she did for me over a year ago that I never managed to use until now! Thank you so much ❤

There won't be another book after this BUT... there will be a couple of bonus chapters set in the future, to round off the story, which will be posted as soon as I can. I know I said this Epilogue would be the final part to the book (and technically it should be), but after reading through a lot of comments recently I wanted to add a couple of extra scenes to meet the demand. These will likely only be short chapters, and will be posted in the next couple of weeks, and then this book will be finally marked Complete!

However, those of you who follow me on Twitter may already know I have two new books that I am starting, so I would be really excited if you would check them out and let me know what you think!

Twist of Fate:- Harry AU. I'm only posting a short prologue (up now!), but the first full chapter will be coming very soon!

No Control | The Night Before:- What would have happened if Louis and Jess had met first...? You no longer have to wonder! Chapter 1 is now up 😃 (This will be a short book, consisting of a maximum of 17 chapters.)

Thank you for sticking with this book all the way to this point. I promise I'm not trying to drag this out unnecessarily, but as I'm sticking to my word and not continuing their story, I felt I owed it to you to let you peek into their future. And I'd written this epilogue about 18 months ago, and wanted to keep it. So as always, please vote and comment your little hearts out, I appreciate your support so much ❤❤❤