Chapter 7: New found Friend

Cory P.O.V.

I picked up my pace as I ran towards the awful shrieking noise of someone screaming. It was manly yet fearful and just horrindace. 

I stopped at the body shrilled up onto the young man's side. I immediately lifted the teenage boy's head from the cold floor as I screamed for help. 

"HELP!" I screamed as I heard running towards us. I lifted the guys head towards my head as I tried to warm his frigid body. 

The boy gasped for air as I let go being startled and all. "Sh-she she abandoned me, she hurt me" he whispered to himself. 

"My Mother" he whimpered. 

"Who's your mother?" I asked leaning towards him. Next thing I know, there are several people surrounding us, "My mother is The Wicked Witch"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept replaying that moment in my head as Snow, Regina and Mom took the boy in for questioning. I, of course being me, took a glass cup and tried to listen through the door. But, of course, the doors were to thick.

"It's not polite to listen into people conversations" Emily and Carrie said leaning onto the wall. 

"Oh, Come on, but but" I whinned as Carrie took the glass out of my hand. "No buts, but I do need to ask you a favor" Carried said as she took away the glass cup out of my hand and looped our arms, Emily did the same on my right arm. 

"What is the favor?" I asked intrigued and we then began to walk.

"Well, we need help....: Emily began to say but was inturupted by Carrie. "Sneaking into a room" Carrie blurted. "Hold on, we havn't even been here for long and you already want to break into somewhere" I question. "No, well, it's my father's book and my Uncle has it locked u because it has these terrible secrets about my father, my Uncle David says that it was my father's diary, and I really want to read it" Emily begged.

I let out a huff of air, "Fine" I said annoyed as they both squeled.

 ~~~~

I finally heard the click of the door as my bobby pin finally opened the lock on this door. The door was tall and wide, and was very thick and heavy, it took my a while to push both doors open. 

We pushed them open to see countless of objects around the room, my curiousity took over as I looked over some, The Mad Hatter's Hat, or Jefferson's Hat, Hansel and Gretal's Compass, The mirror in which Sydney was trapped in but Regina let him go. It was all here. 

"I found It" Emily said as ran towards where she stood infront of a small journal. "So this is your Dad's journal?" I asked. Emily nodded as she flipped the page to a random page in the book. 

It read;

Dear Journal,

Jack and I were fighting off some trolls on Troll Bridge after they bumbarded us for our gold. Those filthy trolls. We were almost defeated my the beasts when they all just disapeared into thin air. That's when Jack and I met with her. She helped us with our battle. The lady had this shade of bright green all over her body.

She went by' The Wicked Witch of the West'

She told us of  all the things she could do to help us recive a child as we both really wanted but of course, like Rumple, all magic comes with a price, the Price was one of our lives. I of course said no, knowing she would pick me becuase I am after all the prince, but Jack agreed. The lady probably doesn't even know how to do such a powerful spell. 

Sincerely,

Prince James

I looke stunned at my friends as they looked stunned back. We flipped to a couple pages ahead.

Dear Journal, 

Jack is actually pregnant!  My life couldn't be anymore happier, I have a heir to the throne after me! I can't wait to take my son or daughter riding and teach him/her archery and how to handle a sword. This is the happiest day of my life.

On other notes, The Wicked Witch said it was her, but of course, I don't believe her. Jack and W (That's what we now call her) have gotton pretty close. Infact, we know everything about one another.

Sincerely,

Prince James

We all looked at eachother, as I gasped, this was....... I didn't have any more time to think as Emily flipped the page.

Dear Journal,

You wouldn't believe it! I found out the most hilarious weakness ever about W! She will evaporate by the slightest touch of

We were stopped by the door opening, it was......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me forever to update and that it is so short, I had complete writers block on this story. This is dedicated to @Sparkly7777 for the idea of the guy at the begining. My next 2 chapters will be dedicated to @makingpeoplesmile97 so yeah.

Love,

Meggie13

UNEDITED