Chapter 1

On February 11th, 1978 a soldier was born. This soldier was born into a family of artists. Being the son of the famous artist Picasso he was thought to become an artist.
        The year after the soldier turned four his father died. Fortunately he wasn't there to witness his father's murder. You see this soldier was and still isn't a person to be reckoned with.
    This soldier's name was Elias Picasso. Being the son of a famous artist made it hard for Elias. You see Elias Picasso was a very good artist but he didn't want to be an artist like his father. Elias wanted to be in the army therefore 'betraying' his father. If you want to know more I think you better hear it from Elias himself.
     Before Elias tells you the rest I must say you needn't be worried that he's gonna give details about his father's murder because I'll do it for him.
    Picasso was in his house alone on one beautiful Sunday night before his wife got back with Elias from Bible study. He sat in front of the window as the rain trickled down. He suddenly got a chill and in that moment, as he subconsciously cried, he knew that he wasn't going to live to see his son grow into the man he is today. In a matter of minutes his wife and son were crying on his body which had been gutted and burned. Obviously whoever killed him was a skilled murder because they burned him all over in order to hide any trace of them. Anyways I'll let Elias tell the story now, I mean it is his with after all.