Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Alisa’s POV

Clarisse and I had just finished checking that every entrance of the bunker was locked up. ”Clarisse would you like some hot chocolate?” I asked her, as I walked over to a storage room that we had set up as a kitchen. “Yes please” she replied following behind me. Just then, I felt a pain in my stomach I shook it off as I carried on making our drinks. As I handed Clarisse her hot chocolate a felt a sharp pain again, but this time it hurt more. Clarisse seemed to notice as she looked at me” Alisa are you ok?” she asked concerned “yes fine thanks just the baby stretching “ I replied, with a giggle  as the pain had gone.

A few hours passed before everyone started waking up, Clarisse and I had begun making breakfast for everyone with some help from Clarisse’s mum and a few of the elders. There was so many of us and so little room; I was starting to feel a little Closter phobic. So I made my way down one of the tunnels just for a breather when I felt another pain but much stronger this time. I began rubbing circles with the palm of my hand hoping it will sooth away the pain a bit. Once the pain had eased up, I carried on walking deeper into the tunnel remembering it opens out a bit at the end. As I reached the opening, already I could feel my wolf settling back down.

 I sat down on a dry patch on the floor in the corner as I just sat there deep in thought for a while. It felt nice to have some time out, as everything has been chaos for a while now. I started to drift off to sleep when another strong pain went through me, my whole stomach tightened up as the pain increased. I waited for the pain to die down before I stood up, wanting to get back to the others encase another pain hits me. I was starting to get worried encase something was wrong with my pup and quickly shoved that out of my head as I walked as fast as I could back through the tunnel.

As I walked nearer, I could hear the children playing and some of the adults talking. I was just out of the tunnel when a big bollard fell from the roof blocking my path. I began to panic, as I knew I would not be able to get back to the others. I was just going to try to link up with Clarisse when I felt another pain but this time it was so painful making me cried out. I sat there curled up as the pain was becoming unbearable, within a minute or so the pain had died down. ”Clarisse please help me!”  I quickly called through our link. “Alisa what’s wrong? Where are you?” she asked, I could tell she was beginning to panic. “I am blocked by a bollard in the arrrrr,” I screamed as another pain hit.” Alisa I’m coming hold on hunny” she kept talking trying to sooth me. ”Alisa” this time I knew it was the Alpha female (Ricardo’s mum) “the pain in my stomach” was all I manage to get out, before I screamed out again.

“Alisa sweetheart I need you to listen carefully to me ok” she said “ok” I replied.” You need to take deep breaths sweetheart I think this baby is coming sooner then we all thought”. She said with happiness but I could also hear the fear in her voice. I lay crumpled on the dirty damp floor taking deep breaths as the Alpha female instructed me.

As I took slow deep breaths I could feel the pain ease a little.” Please don’t let me have this baby in the tunnel on my own,” I asked as I began crying. ”Alisa, Clarisse here, we have everyone this end now trying to break the bollard down but I am going to need you to move back a bit ok?”. I started to shuffle my body back away from the bollard as another pain hit.

Clarisse’s POV

I could not believe   what was happening. I had got everyone digging trying to make a little opening even if it was enough to get someone into Alisa or to get her out. I was panicking like mad, as my mum informed me that Alisa was in labour. I could not believe that this was happening to Alisa out of all people, has she not been through enough what she has ever done to deserve all this. I was thinking to myself, as I felt someone slap me on the arm. I looked up to only to see my mum “Clarisse now is not the time to be going into coco land” she said agitated. ”I am sorry mum” I replied, as I began helping the others. I stopped helping and looked over the bollard, we had been digging for at least half an hour now and yet it looked like we had done nothing. The worst thing was you could hear Alisa scream in between her sobs. I felt so helpless.

I walked up next to my mum. “Mum if a few of us changed into wolfs we could dig out quicker couldn’t we?” I asked, as I was beginning to panic more as you could tell Alisa’s pains were getting worse.” Yes sweetheart your right” she replied, before she ordered the strongest females to change.

It felt like hours had gone pass, but I knew it was only minutes before we managed to make a small hole the size of a small football. ”Alisa” I shouted excitedly through our link. ”yes” she replied weakly. ”Can you see the small hole, can you?” I asked, as wolfs carried on digging. I was waiting for her reply when we all heard a heart wrenching  scream, making me shiver, as you could tell now how close she was to giving birth.

Just as I started to think of the worst, the hole opened up giving us a perfect view of Alisa. I climbed up a little to the open whole; I could feel my eyes begin to sting from the tears. OMG I thought to myself as she was just lying there with sweat and tears running down her face “someone get her out now” I shouted to no one in particular.

After what felt forever, we managed to get Alisa through the whole and onto a nearby bed where the Alpha female and one of the elders helped deliver Alisa pup. As soon as the pup was born my mum collapsed to the floor sobbing heart, wrenching sobs. I ran to her side pulling her into my body as she started to scream out. “NO! PLEAS GOD NO!” she kept screaming as the sobs became more intense. ”Mum what is wrong? You’re starting to scare me”.  I asked pleading her to answer me. ”Jackson” was all she managed to get out before she fell unconscious. I had the worst gut feeling ever as I knew by my mum that something has happened to my dad.

Hope you enjoyed!

Oh and please, do not hate me everything about Ricardo will be in the next chapter, which I will upload if not tonight tomorrow: D

Please vote comment fan .