Chapter Two: Carson Is Back?

Recap: I Was Just On The News ForDisliking One Direction And Still On The Phone With Liz Still.

The One Person I Didn't Want To Ever See Showed Up.

I Opened My Door And My Eyes Widen." Carson?"  I Asked.

" Of Course Who Else Would It Be? ." Carson Said With A Smirk On his Face.

I Rolled My Eyes "Just Leave Before I Call Someone" I Threatened.

"Whatever Ad" Carson Stated Turning Around And Walking Away.

"You Will Let him Speak To  You Like That? Because I Wouldn't Put Up With It" Liz Said Annoyed I Put Up With Carson And For Once I Agreed.

"Bye-Bye Carson" I Said With A Smirk Playing Across My Lips.

"Way To go Addie!" Liz Said And I Slammed The Door Shut.

I Walked Over And Turned On My Radio Only To  have One Directions Song What Makes You Beautiful " Come On! All I Want Is Music And One Direction Comes On! "  I Yell Loudly.

"Settle Down Its Not The End Of The World" Kira Yelled From The Staircase Looking Clearly Amused.

"Kir Nice You Seem To Be With Me To Much" Liz Said Since I Put My Phone On Speaker.

 "I Know Liz! But It Isn't The End Of The World" Kira Said And Walked Downstairs.

" A Little To Much I  Believe" I Stated And Couldn't help But Smile.  

"Your So Weird" Kira Yelled And I Rolled My Eyes

"Its More Like Both Of You Are, But Anyway I Will Be Over We Need To Talk  1D!" Liz Said

"Nooooooooo! Come On! No 1D!" I Yelled And Turned To See Kira Laughing On The Floor.

"Yessssssssssss! Addie! Unless You Don't Want To Win American Idol" Liz Yelled And hung Up.

"Emma Fell In The Well Looks Like Its Time To Leave!" I Yelled And Kira Rolled her Eyes

"We Don't Know An Emma And She Didn't Fall In A Well" Kira Said And Crossed her Arms.

  "Look At The Time I Need To Be Somewhere " I Say Trying To Avoid One Direction Time.

"Its 1:oo Clock On A Sunday So Nice Try Addie And No Way Can You Avoid One Direction Time" Liz States And Smiles Evilly.

 "Please Let Me Avoid One Direction Time" I Was On My Knees Begging And Liz Rolled her Eye.

 "Nice Try But You Cant Avoid One Direction Time " Liz States And Puts In One Direction Cd

I Cover My Ears While Liz and Kira Dance Around I Turn It Off Quickly.

 "Cant We Just Watch There Video Diaries?" I Ask Hopefully.

" Yes All Of Them" Kira States And Smiles.

"NOOOO!" I Yell And Cross My Arm.

"YESSSS!" Liz Yells And Turns One  Video Diary  On.

I Cover My Ears "You Are All Mean To Me" I Say Loudly.

"SHH! Its One Direction!" Kira Yells At Me.

" Don't Care And Could Careless!" I Yell.

"Be Voted Off American Idol And Make The Cutest Boy Band hate You" Liz Yells And Crosses her  Arms, Kira Rolls her  Eyes At Me.

"Fine  Fine I Will Listen To It." I Yell Annoyed.

.End Of Chapter Two.

Like It Dislike It?

What Do You Think Of Carson?

Continue Or Not?

Whats Up With Carson And Adeline's RelationShip?

Vote-Comment-Fan!

Does Adeline Acutally Like One Direction But Pretends Not To? Or Is It All Just An Act?