Synopsis

A/N SPOILER. This is a brief summary of the story, and by no means includes every scene. In addition, I have chosen to keep the twist ending out of it. As I see it would make for a great surprise, one of those shocker moments. Please read the notes at the bottom. Thank you.

A Woman awakes unaware of her surroundings, she soon discovers she's been taken hostage and is being held prisoner, to which the location is unknown.

When the young woman lays eyes on her captor she's shocked to find some inhuman features about him. The "creature" as she's named him, comes and goes only to bring food and tidy up the place. One night, she tries to escape but is unsuccessful, she's drug back to the cell by the creature, but he does her no harm.

Refusing to give in, the woman creates a makeshift weapon and threatening the creature in an ambush, only to have her plan backfire. The woman soon realizes there's more to this creature than meets the eye.

The woman, with no hope left, looks for another means of escape, in the process she finds herself in more danger than she could have ever imagined, caught running for her life from a demon with four legs. After being rescued by the creature she's grown to hate so, she finds herself captivated by his tender touch and ominous color changing eyes.

The creature comes and goes more often than before, but still reserving his right not to speak. Day by day the woman continues to warm up to his presence, and after a nightmare from her past, she's caught off guard when he stays to comfort her, and she sees just how tenderhearted this creature really is.

After several days of what appeared to be bonding, the woman gains Creature's trust and for the first time, he takes her out of the room for a date-walk. Outside, the woman soon realizes just how far from home she's been taken. Frightened she tries to evade her captor, only to be caught and thrown back in the cell, after a scuffle with fire Creature ends his night covered in burns. Hurt by her actions, he locks the woman away in her room and doesn't return.

Days pass, and not a sight of the creature. One night, as the woman is close to starvation, Creature returns. Ecstatic, even out of her weakness the woman attempt to go to him, only to have her affection rejected. After seeing her eat, Creature gesture for her to leave, she's confused, but her time here is up. Refusing to leave, Creature is subjected to use force, only to have the woman retort refusing to leave.

Creature shuts the door and approaches, she belongs to him now. For the first time in the weeks she's been held captive, the creature speaks but only a word.

"Mine."

The creature takes what is now rightfully his, as the woman slips back into unconsciousness.

We're brought then to the familiar scene of...

......The embodiment of the captors she wishes she had.

___________________________________

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

Courtesy of the WGA.

Registered 12/11/16

A/N: This story is under construction. I am in the process of editing the final draft. It should be finished by the end of the month. If not just give me another week or two.

Note: Time between each chapter will be VERY short because of this. I may even upload the story in its entirety for your viewing pleasure.

NOTE: The entire story should be available on Amazon.com sometime next month.

Thank you, I hope y'all are looking forward to reading this story, just as much as I am with writing it. 

Share and spread the word!

P.S. This is not a vampire story. Think we can all agree there's one too many of those.