the hunger games meet the mortal instruments

katness peeta are you guys done packing said my mother yes i said where,s peeta she said i,ll go find him peeta PEETA it,s time to go i yelled peeta was in the bathroom again and after a half an hour he came out looking like he just came out of the shower peeta it,s time to go to new York OK he said looking at me then we went to the car it took 2 hours to get to the airport then it took  4 hours to get to new York from Parnem but it was all worth it   when we got there it looked OS cool  and we could,t wait to see the collage. a day later we made lot,s of friends at the collage but i think they liked us because we were on TV  when we were in the hunger games but my best friend was a girl named clary fray and peeta became best friends with her boyfriend/fiance jace herondale but one day i came to see clary but she was gone OS i called jace and told him that clary was kidnapped and he asked why i thought she got kidnapped and i told him that there was blood on the floor and a note that said dear shadow hunters we have taken clary and to get her back one person has to die from Valentine and soon he was over in 5 mins and with him was peeta a shadow hunter girl named Isabelle and a vampire boy named Simon who,s Valentine me and peeta said together valentine is jace,s father who is trying to take over the world said Simon he is not my father said jace mad well he is but i don,t feel that he is but then why did they take clary peeta said because he wants jace OS if he kidnapped clary then jace would come and find her and he would get jace and clary and then he would be able to take over the world  said izzy but we still have to save her peeta said well i think i have an idea jace said with a smile. jace,s idea/ plan might work i said to peeta as we walked home but then i heard my mother,s voice os me and peeta ran home as fast as we can but when we got home it was to late peeta and mother was gone and os was my mother then  i found a note it looked like the same note I found  when clary disappeared and it said dear katness  we have kidnapped your mom and peeta and we are going after you next  snow.