Chapter 2 - Nightmares have come true.

we stood hand in hand and watched the TV screen as Alice and Marcus Popped up on screen, "we are the 49th Torture TV winners and this year to Celebrate the 50th year we get to choose the 10 couples who will go against each other to win the cash prize" Alice said finding it hard to speak "yes and the Cash Prize is an amazing 25 million" Marcus said, the scars where very evident in their pale skin "so its time to say the names of the couples we picked out earlier today" I grabbed Toby's arm as we both stood in my parents living room "Millie Dawn and Sam Crow, Alice Simms and Gerry Roger, Elsa Jones and Michael Fox, Jessica Ross and Alfie Knight, Ruby Scott and Harry Khan " Alice announced

Toby's hands tightened on my arms as we listened "Finn Michaels and jasmine Johnson, Oliver Webb and Grace Fisher, Toby Hall and Libby Scarlett " Marcus said, I slowly fell to the floor and covered my mouth a I began to cry "Charlie Foster and Ava Cole and finally Jack West and Abi Carr" Marcus finished, Toby grabbed me and tried to pull me to my feet but he fell down too, his legs unable to hold him up anymore, I touched the hair on the back of his head as he cried, he slowly crawled over to me and hugged me around the waist.

"Everyone who was called out needs to be in the town centre by 12:30pm the first challenge will be tonight, Good luck to all and may god be with you" the screen went dark and Marcus and Alice disappeared, "oh my god" Toby said, then he looked at me, as i knelt frozen on the spot "Libby" he said touching my face "i..I'm ...I'm okay" i stuttered "is it too late to say, i love my body" i whispered "no not late at all" Toby whispered before i blacked out.

"you know what, mom you cant say shit! when dad was killed in this show you just ran but i know Toby will look after me and i will look after him" i shouted wiping away the fresh tears of anger "mom, I only have 5 minutes left" i said frowning "well, you should get going" she said "good luck" she said, I seen a lot of couple i knew who's names where called and they looked sick "Libby,,Toby" Toby's mother said walking over to us her arms opened to embrace us in a hug.

Her arms wrapped around us and she broke down "son make sure you look after yourself and Libby, I want you both back" she said, suddenly the Shows Alarm went off making me jump "Toby" i whispered "its time" he said stroking my hair then i heard people screaming and crying, I grabbed his shirt tighter and he grabbed some of my hair in his hand, he slowly walked forward making me walk with him, until we got to the city centre "there is our last couple" a man in black said before grabbing us and putting us into the back of a van, I screamed in fear and banged the tin van then suddenly the  area we where in started filling with smoke until it knocked us out.

My eyes where heavy as i heard the cheer of audiences and the Torture TV anthem playing "welcome everyone to the 50th anniversary of Torture TV, I  am your host Lucy Cho and behind me are the new contestants taking part in these challenges for a better life but only one will win, now let's wait  for them to wake to find out what the challenge is today" Lucy said, i opened my heavy eyes and felt the damp floor

"oh and look our girls are awake" Lucy cheered making the crowd go insane, i slowly got to my feet and seen "Ruby" I whispered, we where both wearing the same outfit but in different colours, mine was red while hers was black, we looked around and seen the crowd "because this is an anniversary we have decided to do our show in front of a live audience" Lucy explained then I seen we where in a container, I slammed my hands against it but all it down was shook "its okay" Toby mouthed

"okay, lets begin, i will start by explaining, we chose two couples out of a hat and these two got it, so we put the two girls into this plastic container, while their boyfriends standing watching, this is to test the strength of these two woman to see who will live at the end, now it's really simple all you have to do is kill one but only using what's around you, like the plastic container and the weapons above you if can reach them but also if you don't have anyone killed in the first 5 minutes the container will start to fill with water to i guess help you along" Lucy smiled.