FEAR

I'm Emma , leader of the cat clan . It was a normal day , the sun was out I had a good feeling that today would be a good day . Well I was wrong you are probably wondering what happened and why this horrific tragedy made this day a living nightmare . There was this particular cat that gave the others weird and creeped out vibes . Everyone hated her and when the hear the name ( FEAR ) . They Trimble . It was a gloomy day cats in the clan felt down and mad it was like someone had just put a spell over us . Some of my friends had told me something pretty scary that they had just saw , FEAR . I started trimbleing in terror for what that cat had done to us once ago no one wants to see her , no one wants to hear the name that she has earned. All of a sudden we hear growling we look around and we see... FEAR ! Her paws where covered with blood and she had gave us the most sinister smile I had ever seen . My friends had dashed away leaving me. To see her bloody paws and sinister smile . I looked around to see what damage FEAR had already done the most horrific thing I had saw was my sister laying on the ground I had ran past FEAR to see why my sister was laying on the ground. I got closer to my sister and stopped my mouth grew wide and my eyes filled with tears my sister she was dead ... she was bleeding bad and had scratches all over her body it was probably the most horrific thing I had ever seen. I will never forget or forgive FEAR for what she had done NEVER !