Mini Golfer

"Urgh," You thought, plonking yourself down. "It's been a tough day."  Today, you had 2 huge meetings at work and on top had to help your boss out by showing around the new interns. Niall wasn't home yet as he had been working hard at the studio for his album.

*PING*

You looked at your phone and saw that some fans had tagged you and Niall in a picture. 

It was a picture from your engagement party

It was a picture from your engagement party. You loved these pictures because they showed how happy and moderately carefree he was when he wasn't stressed. After you finished reminiscing, you liked the picture and followed the account back and began going through fan accounts. This was your favourite part of the day as you loved the support Niall's fans gave you and him and you loved seeing the stories and pictures they came up with about the two of you.

You were about to close Instagram, when a video of a little boy golfing caught your eye (in the bar at the top! Watch it honestly it's so precious). You started watching it and looked at the caption.

Niall and Y/n's future son.

You smiled and noticed that only a few people had tried to tag Niall, but you knew he wouldn't have seen it due to the amount of tags he got a minute. So you tagged him in it saying;

@niallhoran 😉😉

Immediately you phone started blowing up, but you left it to start making dinner, music blasting out. After an hour of dancing and screaming, you turn around to see your beautiful fiancé staring at you, love clear in his eyes.

"Hey gorgeous" he said. You blushed, laughing. 

"How much of that did you see?" you said, giggling. Niall laughs and began walking over to you.

Laughing with you he says, "Oh all of it!" pulling you towards him and twirling you around in time to No Control. He began singing to you, dancing around the whole kitchen. Once you had finished and had controlled your laughter, you began dishing up dinner. You started making small talk with Niall asking him about his day.

"It was good thanks Princess," Ni said, a cheeky smile on his face. "I especially loved when I got a tag in the most adorable video ever." 

Niall winked at you and you blushed, bringing the plates to the dining table. He pulls you into his lap once you placed the plates down.

"I can't wait till our baby is like that little boy" Niall whispered into your neck. "Think we should get married first though" he laughs.

You laugh too before saying " We should start planning after dinner. I mean it been almost a year since we got engaged." You said looking down at your gorgeous ring, smiling.

"Definitely baby. Lets eat!" 

After you guys finished eating, you began organising your upcoming wedding with Niall, cuddling on the sofa.

Before he went to bed, Niall tweeted you;

A/N- I cannot believe I haven't updated in a year! I'm so sorry but I hope this makes up for it!

Btw the couple in the engagement party picture is Jess and Gabriel. They are ths cutest couple in the world. Go check out their YouTube channel under the same name!❤