halo: 3 odst story part 1

...........i finally woke up to find myself in a hospital warden with most my armour of. as i moved around i felt somthing cold touch the left side of my chest i lifted my arm up to see that my left arm was a prosthetic limb. i was staring at it while the doctor came in and said "ahh!,your awake" i said "doc' what happened to my arm?" he replied " well one of the medics found you unconsious under some rubble, but you had a major gash in your arm, so we treated you but we couldn't stop the bleeding so we put a prosthetic arm on you and next thing i know is that your awake" it took me awhile took soak it all up that if i hadn't thrown my helmet away  i would have been dead. but i finally blurted out." doc was the mission a success?" he answered "yes-yes it was. now get some rest you'll need it tomorrow" "okay doc". i woke up took of my bandages but just before i finished the docter came in and said "get some clothes on you'll be fitted into your new armour, in afew hours". i walked over to my room to get fittedin my armour just to find a girl getting my armour ready for me. i didn't think she relised that i was there in the room so i just softly said "hey". she turned round to see me and said "you must be...-" "frost... just call me frost"i replied . "allright frost so i geuss your here to get fitted in your armour?" "yeah". okay well here is your new one". i looked at it but the left arm was missing. " why is the arm missing?" "well you dont need armour for something that is already metal". i completely forgot about my arm (well that it was somewhere under a rock). as i got in my new armour, it was just like my old one. i didn't have my new helmet but i still have my old one. the small piece of it the sieze of a tennis ball. the girl went and asked me "what i would like for printing on your new helmet?". i replied and said "a white strip down the top and my name on the side of it". she went off to get my new helmet. it took atleast afew hours for her to return when i was looking at my helmet with all the design's but i noticed that there was a new design that i didn't ask for. as i found out what it was. it was a piture of my halmet getting stuck by a sticky grenade. then i blurted out " hope i get stuck with you-tonight-your house"..........