Loving Couples Leads To Loving Families

It's 2 O'clock in the afternoon and I have a cold. I've been sneezing nonstop. I hate being sick but I have a lot to do today I can't stay in bed because of it. I need to complete my APPLICATION FORM FOR BC-GCE 'A' LEVEL COURSE today and submit it tomorrow if i can. And i have to get my picture taken today too. This is the worse day ever. So far. 

Well...i let you folks read the next chap. Sorry but this is kinda short. But still do enjoy. Alright :)

Esme’s Point Of View

         Ever since Anna’s back into our arms, everything was back to normal. If normal I mean having to take care of Anna again. I’m really grateful to have my daughter back in my arms.

         Andrew had helped Jasper to control his blood urges for a while now. And it helped! It’s amazing at how his techniques really help Jasper better. They went to the clearing (where they went to play baseball) to train with Emmett as Andrew’s bodyguard if something happens.

         “Don’t worry Esme. I’m sure your son will heal and his bloodlust will be gone in no time. Don’t doubt my husband now and just give Jasper some credit. He’s a hard working boy and in no time he’ll be able to be near Anna without pain,” Alicia said soothingly. We were in the kitchen taking care of Anna. It was time to feed her.

         “Azzy!”

         Esme and Alicia looked at the squealing one year old. She was looking through the window at her brothers from her high chair. Emmett, Jasper and Seth were playing ball and messing around. Everyone in the house knew Jasper was the favorite brother among the others and no one even know why that was. Not that I’m not grateful for that but Jasper needs that. He’s the perfect over protective brother would act to his little sister.

         “Boys! If I ever hear a broken glass, furniture, or car I will going to take your video games privileges for a month!” I scolded, placing my hands to my hips.

         “Mom…not that!” Emmett whined, pausing his chokehold on Seth, who was struggling to get out.

         “I’m not kidding this time Emmett. You already wrecked your father’s car and not to mention the whole living room from your “messing around” sessions with Jasper. Now go play in the clearings before you boys destroy the garden,” I sighed. Having several teenage children with vampire abilities on strong brute force and child like attitude can tire any vampire.

         “Hello ladies,” Andrew walked towards the kitchen with a smile. I knew he heard the scolding. “I’m surprised you haven’t forbid the boys from ever playing the play station completely,” he chuckled. He moves around the counter to his wife and kisses her affectionately then kisses Anna’s chubby cheeks lovingly.

         “Dada!” Anna laughs smearing her dirty hands to Andrew’s cheeks.

         “Ah…! Sweetheart why would you do that?” He scrunched his nose in distaste. “I can’t believe you needed to eat this glob. What is this anyway?” He asked pointing at the green content in the bowl. Alicia and I laughed at his expression.

         “It’s just porridge with veggies in them it’s good for the baby you know,” Alicia said while hitting her husband’s back.

         I’m glad there is other couples out there who loved each other completely. What I see was genuine, sincere and true love. They love each other. Trust each other. Just like Carlisle and I and the children.

         “I’m glad to have that too mom,” I smiled. Edward must have heard my thoughts. Such a thoughtful boy you are Edward.

A/N: Don't forget to leave comment(s) and vote too.