Hurt

CARA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I could feel my bruised bones from my dad beating me last night, but now I've gotten use to it it's just a little numb. I got out of bed and looked into the mirror with my cracked lips and pail face, and my thin waist since I hadn't ate since yesterday evening. But I've also gotten use to that!

I walked into the bathroom and turned on some hot water, and started to take my clothes of, as I stepped into the shower my bones aced with pain and pleasure,

I got out with a towel wrapped around me, and than walked back to my bed room, and put my black skinny jeans with my laced flowered shirt and black bobs,

I never said I was poor my parents just hated me and had nothing to do with me, just because I was there step daughter, I do have a step sister but she's never home she always is at party's or with her drugged out boy friend.

Than when I got done putting my clothes on I went and put on some foundation mascara and eyeliner, than but my hair and a loose bun.

After that i went to the kitchen to find my dad cooking and my step sister eating some bacon, can I have some I said lightly to my father "just shut up and eat" I sat down and ate what was on my plate.

After that I tried to avoid my father and grab my back pack and run out the door. As I walked out I saw a boy with brown hair and brown eyes he looked beautiful, and his name was Cameron Dallas!!!

He looked at me with a quick glance and I looked away blushing, as he got into his mustang I headed over to my bus stop.

Than I saw his car coming towers me

He looked at me with those big brown eyes and asked me " would you like a ride" umm n-n no, I studded like a idiot

" well anytime" he said with a smile than he drove of.

Why didn't I say yes I'm so stupid, but I was cut of by my thoughts when the bus pulled up.