(Almost) Perfect

"And there he was, always perfect on his own way. With his walk of alpha male and his controlled indifference by a very unique style that he was never sloppy with. It was as if nothing bothered him, as if nothing that others said could hit him, as if he was immune to the human cruelty that surrounded the Environment we both were forced to attend."

Ellie was never a "normal" girl, according to the Supremes' standards. Always asking questions, always trying to know everything about even the most trivial matter... Being that curious in a world where curiosity wasn't welcomed, made Ellie's childhood a little lonely. But that never stopped her of being who she really was, until...

---

Imagine life in a faraway future. A future where mankind has already realized the damages pollution was doing to planet Earth, but, unfortunately, only when was already to late to do something about it. So each and every human being were carefully selected and distributed in small/medium groups and sent to one of the thousands, if not millions, of Environments (indoor cities) that were built.

=======================

So this is the abstract for my first story "(Almost) Perfect".

If it's not asking too much, I was expecting to get some feedback on this before posting chapter one, so let me know what you think :D

~Andie