Chapter 1

*Perrie's POV* I sit in the hotel room still deciding what i want to wear for the Teen Choice Awards. Tomorrows the day and I am really nervous because this is my first time going. Looking at the outfits in front of me, I still can't see which one would fit me. All of the other Little Mix girls have already picked theirs out after 2 minutes but its taking me 2 hours.

"Perrie you have to pick something!" Our dresser Amy tells me.

"It's too hard! I can't pick!" I reply back to her.

"Are you saying all of this outfits aren't good?"

"Of course not... I just can't pic which one is good for me to wear for an award show."

"It isn't the Grammy's Perrie! It doesn't have to be fancy."

I feel my phone start to vibrate in the pocket of my dress.

"Hello?"

"Babe! Rehearsal just finished for tomorrows performance. Do you wanna do something before I head to sound check?" Zayn says through the phone.

"Sure! How was rehearsal?" I ask.

"Good! How was picking your outfit out?"

"Still picking.."

"Well I'm gonna be up there in 5 minutes to pick you up in our room so be fast!" He last says before he hangs up.

I stare at the rack and pick a fish net long dress that looked fitting.

"Here! I'll where this." I tell Amy handing her the dress.

I grab my purse phone and head for the door.

"But you need to try it on!" Amy yells behind me.

"I'm sure it will be fine!"

I head towards Zayn and I's room to unlock it with the card key. I quickly emptied out my bag to put my purple lipstick, phone, wallet, and other essentials. I grab my purple lipstick and reply a little bit to make it look perfect.

I look at the time to see that I still have 2 more minutes until Zayn gets here. I decided to wear something more comfortable going out so I put out high wasted light washed jeans and a white cropped top. I quickly changed into them and looked into the mirror to see that something was missing. I take off my pony tail extensions so I could be able to wear my red beanie to complete the outfit.

I hear the door open to reveal Zayn with flowers?!

"What the hell is that?!" I asked.

"Flowers for you." He laughs.

He hands me the flowers and kisses me on the lips gently.

"Why did you all of sudden give me flowers?" I laugh.

" I felt bad for coming late while your already asleep and then leaving early while your still sleeping."

I have him a tight hug resting my head on his shoulder. We finally decide to finally leave to go out.

Once we got to the lobby our body guard goes a head of us so we could be able to walk out of the hotel safely.