The bad, Good and the good, Better.

This couldn't be happening.

This was a dream- no a nightmare; it had to be!

Because no matter what he knew he was seeing, he refused to believe it.

He tried yelling, banging his head and stabbing his palm with his nails to wake himself up but he never did.
Because he was already awake.

"Strip".

Their voice echoed around him and he tried again to move, but he couldn't. He was stuck, and despite him being a god, even he couldn't break through the restraints holding him to the wall.

"No! Stop!"

His voice was like broken glass. It ripped through the air, cutting and breaking. He was desperate. He knew he was crying but he couldn't pinpoint the exact emotion.

The man stepped closer to her, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips as he completely ignored the god struggling to get to him.

When she kept her head down, refusing to even look up at him, let alone fulfill his request, the man growled in anger.

"I said: strip. Do not disobey me". The man's voice was hard, intimidating and Hiyori actually flinched.
"Hiyori don't!" Yato yells, wrists beginning to bleed from the restraints tearing at the flesh.

Hiyori spared a glance towards the captured God, eyes wide with horror and her lips parted in shock. Her eyes met his and he swore her eyes widened even more at the sight of his fear.

He couldn't hide it; he was terrified. Beyond terrified. He knew what his father was capable of, at least he thought he did. This was a whole new level of horror that Yato had yet to witness.
He wished he never had to.

Finally, Hiyori looked away, raising her head slowly and hardening her jaw. Her eyes narrowed, attempting to hide the fear that was literally seeping from her every pore.

"No". She gritted out through clenched teeth.

Yato felt a sense of pride shoot through him as he watched her stand up for herself, though it was short lived. The small smile he'd let dance on his lips slipped off as quick as it came when he watched his father smack Hiyori across the face, making her fall to the ground and slide closer to Yato.

He gasped, yelling out her name when she didn't move at first. She was only human- she couldn't go up against another God! Especially not one as powerful as Fujisaki.

"I'll ask, one more time: strip". His father taunts once more.
Not moving from her spot in the floor, she looks at the man. "Screw you".

He wasn't sure what he expected, but the kick Hiyori received to her stomach was nothing short of rib shattering. She screamed out in pain, her shout sending sharp shivers down his spine as he yelled out again.

"Stop this damnit! It's me you want! Leave her be!" His hoarse voice calls.
The man ignores the god. "Hiyori, strip or I will kill Yato and Yukine in front of you, slowly and painfully". His voice is teasing, taunting her. "I'll make sure their every scream of pain rakes through your entire being and tattoos itself in your mind. When you sleep it's all you'll be able to hear, and when you're awake it's all you'll be able to see".
"Fine! Fine!" Hiyori shouts, stopping the man from his musings. "I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt them!"
"Hiyori please! Just get out of here!" Yato shouts once more, though he knows it's useless.

Yukine has remained deathly silent throughout this whole affair, and Yato actually finds himself looking towards the boy to make sure he was alive.