Harry Imagine for Laís

You were with your friend, Harry, in a hotel room. You and Harry have been friends since the day you met him at one of his meet and greets. He was your favorite out of all the boys in One Direction, so you had feelings for him.

You two were just lounging on the bed watching TV. Every now and then, you would make small comments about the show. And out of nowhere, Harry starts tickling you. You were dying of laughter. You tried to squirm away from him but you ended up falling off the bed. Harry then, jumps off the bed, straddles you, and continues to tickle you. “Please! Stop!” you say, out of breathe. “Only if you say that I’m the hottest man in the world!” he says. “You’re the hottest man in the world!” you say so that he would stop tickling you. Harry then stops and helps you up.

When you’re both up, Harry looks directly into your eyes. “What?” you ask him. “Nothing… it’s just that-,” he cuts himself off and kisses you. You were surprised and didn’t know what to do. So, you just let your gut feeling tell you. You kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. When Harry pulls away, he asks, “Laís, will you please be my girlfriend?” You smile and answer with, “Of course!” With that being said, Harry kisses you again.