Chapter Eleven; how did it get to this point?

"I had so much fun tonight" I said honestly smiling to myself.

"I did too" Shawn says back as he takes his tie off. He was facing toward his mirror as he buttoned down his tuxedo and took it off which just left him in his white button down shirt.

"Do you wanna sleepover tonight? I mean it's already late" he looks at his watch checking the time. My heart skips a beat.

"Yeah I'll just tell my mom I'm sleeping at Claire's" I shoot her a text .

"I have some clothes you can borrow for the night. I kinda figured we could take a drive and grab something to eat? I know this diner not to far from here" he takes off his button down shirt leaving him just in his dress pants.

"Um" I stare at his body. He has perfect abs and a birth mark on his back. It's oddly cute on him. It fits him.

"Yeah that should be fine" my phone beeps knocking me out of my trance. I'm grateful for that because I didn't want to keep staring . I don't want him thinking I'm some type of weird girl.

Of course he doesn't think that

"Stop over thinking" he looks at me.

"Im not" I look down at my phone and seen that my mom replied with a simple "ok"

"Yes you are Stella , I can see the wheels turning inside of your head" he jokes "if this is moving to quick and you want to sleep at your place tonight that's okay with me" he promises .

I wanted to sleep here with him. I knew I wanted to . I was just nervous, I've never even kissed a boy before so it's a pretty big step to sleep over ones house. I felt like I was missing all of the steps in between .

"No it's fine, I just never slept over a guy's house before" I keep the fact I've never even kissed a guy a secret. He's had sex with another girl and I've never even kissed a guy. That seems so lame.

"Okay" he smiles softly. He digs through his dresser drawer and he pulls out a pair of sweat pants and a plain black T-shirt.

"I'm just gonna leave this here so you can change and then we can go. My parents and my sister went to stay with my grandparents for the weekend so we have the house to ourselves" he sets the clothes down on the bed for me before he leaves the room . He shuts the door gently.

I walk over to the clothes and start to take off my dress.. only one small issue .. I can't unlace it by myself.

I sigh and walk over to the door

"Hey Shawn? I need help" I ask embarrassedly.

"With what?" He opens the door and I point to the laces on my dress .

"Oh yeah, turn around" he walks over to me. He helps me unlace the corset of my dress . His fingers graze the skin on my back and it sends chills down my spine. He slowly unlaces the strings one by one. Every time he touches my back a little more which leaves me squirming a little more every time as well. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck as he steps closer to me. Once he's completely done unlacing my dress I turn around slowly . Our heads are so close together to the point our lips are almost touching. But just barely.

"Do you need anything else?" He moves closer if that's even possible.

"No, thank you" I don't make any effort to move and neither does he.

"I've never kissed anyone before" I tell him honestly. He smiles against my lips and smashes his lips to mine.

Fireworks erupt through my entire body. A whole new level of butterflies go through my stomach.

I throw my hands up around his neck and he throws me toward his bed with our lips still attached. We move in perfect sync as he trails his hands up my arm and to the strap of my dress. I let him slip it down . He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance . I let him in.

I let him slip off my entire dress just leaving me in my bra and underwear . He throws my dress to the other side of his bed and lifts my leg up under his arm.

He pauses for a minute and just looks at me in my eyes. There are so many emotions piled into his eyes. I love how his eyes show me so much about him. There beautiful. The scar he has above his lip is beautiful. Everything about him is perfect.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask breathlessly .

He laughs and shakes his head and smashes his lips back onto mine. He traces his hands up my back and to the back of my bra.

My nerves start to catch up with my body and I suddenly become insanely nervous.

"Shawn" I breathe as he unclasp my bra.

He looks at me and see's the emotions across my face . He reaches over me and grabs a blanket and puts it over me so I'm covered up.

"I'm sorry I took this way to fast" he runs his fingers through his hair nervously. He lays down next to me but he stays on top of the blanket.

"No , I want to continue . I'm just scared. Just take it a little slower but I want to continue" I reassure him . I take the blanket off and I take my bra off and climb on top of him.

We spend the rest of the night just like that. Wrapped up into each other not giving a care in the world.

He's amazing. It was amazing. Everything about us is amazing. I'm falling , and hard. I'm falling for Shawn Mendes.