☆ Her Demon, Captured ♡

(A/n - hello my awesome unicorns! Im Aarushi ,but ya can call meh A2, check out that pic in media and if you guys like horror check out my story - the holder series. Updates every weekend.)
Xera P.o.v -
I let out a loud moan. Oh, this feels so good, im loving  the way my body is caressed and nipped at, the gentel touches leave a burst of pleasure, i could feel my pleasure at it's peak, arching my back i let loose another moan, i should do this every day, morning and night. Fine, i wont play around the bush anymore, it is 6:30, and im having..........a bath in hot water. I kbow you're mind was in the gutter but it's okay, i wont judge you, afterall i did twisted my words. Getting out of the now normal water i drain the tub and dry myself quickly. Walking out of the bathroom in a towel, which any ''proper lady'' would be ashamed of, i check out the pantry. Sighing in annoyance because of the empty pantry, i grumble in irritation. Now i would had to go to the market and deal with people and men checking me out instead of showering my affection at the dear bed. I quickly change into my innerwears and put on my most ''decent'' clothes, which any tart of a posh proper lady will faint at.

(clothes, imagine in black and silver)Quickly putting on my clothes i take a look at the mirror, not to brag, okay hell no I'll brag, i had black silky hair till my butt, silver eyes with no pupil, beautiful body and strangely tall - 6'1, oh well ...

Quickly putting on my clothes i take a look at the mirror, not to brag, okay hell no I'll brag, i had black silky hair till my butt, silver eyes with no pupil, beautiful body and strangely tall - 6'1, oh well i do love towering over people. Taking some of my money and a black satchel/bag i leave the inn. Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, im a mercenary, i just came from America, beautiful country, Britain's beautiful too....but posh people overload. Walking lazily almost dragging myself tothr damned market that was too fuckin away i got cranky and these "proper" ladies watching me with horror/dislike/meance and the damned harmonal men ogling at me did not help my mood, common fucking sense. I sighed through my nose, god damned people can't mind ther own business, quickning my pace a little only to drop it more, because it's not worth it anyway. Reaching the market finally, i let a victorious smirk grace my lips then got rid of it. Walking leisurely i picked out my groceries - tamatoes, celery, eggs, milk, cheese, chicken pieces, bread, apples and of course, chocolate pastries. Satisfied with my food i take my leave for home but then i saw a kid with big brown eyes and black hair hungrily looking at an apple. My heart melted sightly, walking over the child i bend down his height and tap his shoulder, smirking at his slightly awed face i give him a apple, which he gleefully takes a bite out off then looked at me and smiled cutely sending a jolt in my heart, he says in a adorable voice "Naruto says thank you, kind miss." I smile down at the little boy and walk off saying one thing "name's Xera, kid" . Way to make it cliché, Xera. Sighing at my own actions, i decided to take a shortcut to my inn, quickly turning into an abandoned road, walking quickly, i came across an ally and heard a girls cry, furrowing my brows i walked away when i saw it, a girl 15 yrs old was being harresed by 2 older punks. I turned around, this is not my problem. I was about to walk away when I heard about the things those punk were saying, "let's have fun with her, what do you say", "no well sell her to the prostitutes and take her virginity together", fuck my cruelty, narrowing my eyes i place my bag down and then walk towards those pigs, removing my dagger i quickly slit 1st punks throat, his friend screams and the girl quicklys scrambels away. I then gracefully cut the other punks throat. Uhhh, i wasted more time, picking up my bag i was about to leave when a voice said, "please follow me Miss. XCX" turning around i see a man okay a beautiful man, he had whit hair, purple eyes and beautiful face, i meantly olged at him but then caught his scent, angel. I scrunch up my face in annoyance, "what do you want  fallen angel?". He quirks his eyebrows and says, "you're been summoned by My Highness, Miss XCX" oh hell no, im not wisting any damn queen, i need my sleep quickly, narrowing my eyes at him i snarled, "you can go fuck you're self with a stick, you annoying creature", but then someting touched my neck and i started to get dizzy. Before i was unconscious i heard a voice mutter, "hard way, it is then". Uhh stupid angel, next time i see him i will cut his balls shove it down his throat and staple his dick to his fucking forehead...