Impatiently

Third person's POV.
"Aarham beta slow down. What's so hurry?" Zeeniya said as she was looking at Aarham who was busy in having his breakfast.

"Bhai you got ready so early today?" Sameer asked but no answer from Aarham.

They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.
Every eye was fixed on Aarham Jahan Ahmad who was eating so fast as his train is going to miss. Sameer and Shazam look down to hide their smiled while Aabia and shams are also doing the same.

"Aarham son. Relax what happened?" Jahan asked looking at Aarham who drank juice in just one take without taking breath.

"Bhai are you eager to go somewhere?" Roshaane asked and the juice choked in his throat making him cough.

Aarham looked up at his whole family who were looking st him. He could see a smile on their face they were trying to hide.

"What? Can't I have my breakfast in hurry? Is there any problem in it?" Aarham asked and again took his bread to eat.

"No there is not problem. Why do we have a problem when you are so impatient to go to meet bhabhi." Shams said and all burst into laughter.

"Its not like that. I...I have some work." Aarham said and all nodded.

"So bhai you didn't got up early to take bhabhi?" Sameer asked.

Aarham looked up up and he could see their naughtiness. He looked down again on his plate and shook his head in negative.

"No I...I..have a meeting. I have to..to reach office." He answered and Shams winked at all.

"So you are not going to pick bhabhi?" Shams asked and Aarham shook his head as no.

"Great then we all will go to pick bhabhi." Shams said and sameer stood up.

"Yes I'll go with you bhai. Our bhabhi must be waiting for all us." Sameer said and Aarham was looking at all of them shocked.

"Bhai you sure you are not coming to pick bhabhi?" Aabia asked while hiding her smile.

"Oh stop teasing him all of you. No one is going but Aarham." Zeeniya said and Aarham felt relax and smiled in his heart.

"Zee Maa not fair. You don't know how much important work Aarham has in his office today. Let him go to office and we all will go take our dear bhabhi." Shams said making Aarham shocked.

"I'll also come." Roshaane said.

"Yes guriya you will also join us." Shams said.
.
"Okay then Hurry up and start getting ready to visit our Bhabhi." Shams said and all start having their breakfast.

Aarham was shocked looking at all of them. Zeeniya and Jahan were hidding their smiles and so were Aarham's grandparents. They all knew that his siblings were teasing him. So  they let them enjoy Aarham's shocked face.

Aarham was shocked looking at their preparations. Shazam and sameer went to get ready and so did the girls. Shams looked at him and tried to hide his smile.

"Aarham you as getting late. Go to your office. Don't worry about Bhabhi we'll bring her home." He said looking at Aarham.

"Huh! Ha yes right. I should go to office now." Aarham said but in heart he really wanted to break Shams teeth which were teasing him more.

"I'm ready. Let's go." Shazam said as he came.

Aarham's POV.
"I'm ready. Let's go." Shazam said as he came in front of me.

Soon all came fully ready and everyone was having a huge grin on their face making me angry. My heart was yelling in frustration. I really wanted to break the teeth's of my siblings which they were showing me.