Headcanon #1

Pairing: OCTP - Nyami x Kuriko♀

Headcanon: Short-haired Kuriko

---

In that very few moments, Kuriko had almost regretted for having her hair cut short. She done it just because she was awestruck by her idol's new haircut .

Almost.

"Please, for the love of god, just stop laughing!!" Kuriko swings her arms up and down repeatedly out of annoyance, or rather, embarrassment. But the boy didn't stop laughing and continue to tease her about her hair.

Honestly, she didn't sign up for this.

Not for being pick on.

"I never knew you were that of a desperate loyal fan to actually follow your dream idol's every footstep," Nyami snickered, then ruffled Kuriko's now short-hair, which in return his hand being slapped away. 

"Starting from hair." he mused. 

This is why Kuriko hates him ever since they first met.

Aside from having a new look, she done it just to impress him her new hairstyle. She personally thinks it suits her, professionally or not, or it's just her ego talking. Plus she never had her hair this short.

It doesn't look that bad...right?

But now her confidence had popped by Nyami's comments. Gone.

It's not like she has any romantic feelings towards him or anything, but still, Kuriko is a girl. A girl who wants to play dress up and feel pretty once awhile.

Gah, Nyami won't understand anyway, let alone praises her.

The more Kuriko cares, the more frustrated she feels. Nyami saw Kuriko is sulking from his jokes. Maybe he had taken too far.

"Sorry, my bad, but really your hair isn't too bad." Nyami soothes, but she didn't budge.

"Makes you look rounder," Insults. She sulks even more.

"Chubbier," Insults. She lowered her head even more, not sparing another glance on him.

"It's cute." Insults. Kuriko covers her head under her hoodie, covering her hair. Oh, how she wanted to dig a hole and buries herself and never see that bastard--

Wait.

"Huh?" She shot up and look straight at Nyami suspiciously, with her hoodie on.

Nyami smiles fondly at Kuriko. 

She won't trust him.  

That shit-eating smartass is smiling at her without any intention.

She will not believe his genuine smile.

"Y-You're just trying to make fun of me aren't you!? Don't lie!!" Kuriko glared at Nyami, trying to be as threatening as she can but fails. 

Oh god no, she's blushing.

"Oh? Is this your way on accepting compliments? I'm hurt." Nyami tilted his head, pouting. This cause Kuriko unable to tackle back his comment. 

Staring at Kuriko's reaction, Nyami chuckled. 

It's amusing to see a flustered Kuriko, tho his usual tactics are to tease her, making fun of her. Anything that shot her confidence down. But sometimes, adding a little sugar in will, too, create an interesting reaction. Like now.

Here's Kuriko tugging her hoodie, low enough to cover her eyes, while leaving her mouth exposed as she bit her lower lip. Her back hunched as she tries to curl up, abashed by everything, mentally questioning herself. If you stand close enough to her, you'll hear a soft but sharp squeal.

Cute.

Nyami hummed, looking at anywhere but Kuriko, letting her to cool down from her own embarrassment. 

Perhaps she's happy?

Who knows. Best not to pry, or else she'll ramble a lot to cover up her true emotions.

It's cute, too.