Chapter One: The Tower

(Superboy's POV)

The Fourth punching bag took it's time to hit the ground. I looked around and realized they were all there now. " You know I think youre losing you're touch" said my soon to be wife.

"How long have you been standing there babe" I asked as I wiped my head of sweat.

She smirked and responded"Oh you know just hangin around"she looked down and then back up almost instantly " do you think they would want us to get married you know the others".

"Wow right off the bat today, we've been over this numerous times Artemis, Rocket, and BB would be ecstatic we're husband and wife to be". I looked at my fiance she didnt look any happier than she did before. I walked over to her and finished " Miss M'ghan Morez when I asked you to marry me you did not need to say yes, but you did because you belived that although everyone we have faught so hard to stay with us have left you knew you love me and that i love you so can we please stop talking about the past and have some fun". She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers.

Then she started to laugh " Duh hello megan, Aqualad wanted to see us at the new place"

"Our new home FINALLY, did we remember to pack everything".

"Yep, even our fridge is now in the moving van".

"Sweet, letsa go" and like that we were off, me even leaving the punching bags destroyed on the ground.

(Aquagirl's POV) approximatly 1 Hour later

"Hello there, sleep well" said Kaldur'ahm other known as Aqualad and one of my best friends.

"Oh shut up you know I didn't" I responded. I said it sarcasticaly but honestly since I had miraculously come back to life I had been having nightmares almost every night, my guess it was a side effect but Kaldur suggested the very important fact that everything is connected.

"Oh yeah sorry should'nt have braught it up"he answered.

"It's fine, and by the way thanks for coming in and sleeping with me, Garth hasn't done that since I um, came back" I looked up at Kaldur and noticed he was smiling at me.

"Any time"

"So I have been here for almost 3 months and I still have no idea what happened to all of the heroes" I said attempting to start a conversation.

"Don't worry you will soon enough". A tear came to his eye, I realized I had never really seen Kaldur cry. I suppose he did when I died but for obvious reasons I was not there." I'm sorry I dont usually do this" he continued," it's just a very touchy subject".

I walked up to him " you have nothing to be sorry about I shouldn't have braught it up". I now noticed how close we were, any closer and we would be one person. Then he started coming closer and I glladly let him until we were rudly interrupted by my boyfriend.

"Hey the first guests have arri umm, did you guys like sleep together" said Tempest other known as my boyfriend and Kaldur's best friend. I looked around and luckily only Kaldur was under the covers but that would still be a hard lie to come up with.

"Dont be jealous just yet, Aqualad here just came in to make sure I was okay".

"Then why is he the one under the covers"Garth said with a questioningly look.

"Oh come on dont tell me your not cold"

" Yeah I guess, anyhow Kid Flash 2 and Robin are almost here so let's get ready" Tempest suggested obviously still on edge.

"I'm coming" Kaldur looked at me "talk to you later".He left leaving me to my new room. I hadn't really looked at it since last night and even then it was just small glances. The door was right across from my bed which was located on the center of the far wall. On the right wall was the closet which held maybe five pairs of clothes if I was lucky. Then on the left wall was two cupboards that could come out of the wall when I came to be a certain distance from them. The room only had one other object in it and it didn't take more than three seconds to see it. Right behind the bed was a painting of Aquaman. Aqualad said that each room had a painting of it's residents previous mentor. To Aqualad and Tempest it meant somthing important, but to me all it was was a picture of my old king, the same king that left a random group of kids to finish his fight.