'Cat'tastrophe

"Barry! We gotta meta on Fifth and Main! Hurry!" Said Cisco to Barry through his com system.
"Got it; Fifth and Main!" Said Barry as he ran at superhuman speed to see who the meta was.
"Um...Cisco? Where's the meta exactly?" Said Barry in confusion as he saw that there was no meta to be found.
"Well, it says right here, and I quote, 'META ALERT! FIFTH AND MAIN!' So yeah, there's a meta," Cisco replied.
"Maybe he's invisible. All that's here is some cat," said Barry. The cat slowly started walking towards Barry.
"Shoo cat! Go away!" Barry said to the cat. Then suddenly, the cat began to morph into some human!
"Well, looks like we found the meta," said Cisco in sarcastic like voice.
"Ya think?!" Barry replied back to Cisco with a sarcastic like voice as well.
"Flash. It's so nice to finally meet you. Savatar has told me so much about you, and how to kill you," said the crazy cat meta to Barry.
"How does he know Savatar?" Asked Cisco.
"Who are you?" Barry ask the meta.
"My name is Catastrophe," the meta said this in a deeper voice than before to add a scarier affect to his name.
"Haha! I get it since he's a cat! Dang, why do all the crazy ones name themselves?" Said Cisco.
"Why are you here?" Barry asked Catastrophe.
"Savatar sent me to kill you Flash. And that is what I plan on doing," said Catastrophe. Catastrophe started move towards Barry, but Barry was to quick for him. He started throwing some speed punching at Catastrophe. Because Catastrophe was part cat, he had some speed of his own. He wasn't as fast as Barry but it still threw him off guard. Catastrophe hit Barry with a really fast punch. This knocked Barry off his feet. Catastrophe started to run for Barry, but out of no where a breach opens and a shield comes flying out of it and right at the meta. It knocks him right out.
"Whoa! What was that thing?" Cisco asked Barry.
"I don't know, but I'm bringing it in, and Catastrophe," replied Barry. Barry sped back to Star Labs carrying both the meta and shield.