Hedgehog Thief

I've loved that movie when I was a kid. Its been a really long time since I watched this movie.
I don't own anything.

Snow the non-mobian cat belongs to me.

-----------------------------------

In the open area of the desert, a rider was riding on his camel heading his way to the famous place called Agrabah.

It was a black and red hedgehog on a camel and he jumped off it.

"I'm Shadow by the way and I got stuff to sell. Like this coffeemaker, it holds, it broke" he said and held out various stuffs to sell, including a broken vase.

"Ha, I've never seen this intact, listen.... PFFFFFF!" He blew a raspberry at it.

"Still good. But wait don't go, I can see that you are after something rare, like this" he held out a lamp.

"Do not be fooled by its common place appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts. This is no ordinary lamp! It once changed the course of a young hedgehog's life; a young hedgehog who likes this lamp was more than what he seemed: a diamond in the rough. Perhaps you would like to hear the tale? It begins on a dark night, where a dark hedgehog waits... with a dark purpose" Shadow started to tell the story.

-

In a cold night of the sands of the desert, a dark hedgehog was near his horse waiting for the thief to arrive but was taking too long.

"You are late" he said to the thief.

"For the last thousands of apologies, impatient hedgehog" the green hedgehog said.

"Hmph. Well, do you have it?" the dark hedgehog asked.

"Well of course, I have it" he held out a half of a golden bug. The dark hedgehog was about to take it but the thief held it back.

"Ah, ah, ah. The treasure. WHOA!" he got the half taken away by the dark hedgehog's green parrot.

"You can always trust me" the hedgehog said and takes out his half, "Now here are two pieces" he said.

"Two pieces! ARRRR!" the parrot shouted. The dark hedgehog puts them together and the bug comes alive and flies away.

"Quickly! Follow the trail!" he tells his horse to chase it before it gets away.

"Faster!" he saw the bug split into two again and dives into a pile of sand to create a head of the tiger god with the two half pieces as the eyes, frightening the horses of theirs. The tiger god opens his glowing mouth.

"Finally, after all these years, the Cave of Wonders" the dark hedgehog said.

"Arrrr! Cave of Wonders!" the green parrot said.

"By Allah" the thief said.

The dark hedgehog grabs him roughly, "Now, bring me the lamp. The rest of the treasure is yours but the lamp is mine!"

"Okay, okay! I'm going in. No need to get excited" the green hedgehog said, fixing his collar. He chuckled evilly and walks up to the entrance of the mouth.

"Arrr the Lamp, Arr the lamp! Sheesh what else could be wrong" the parrot suddenly talks normally, but the dark hedgehog hushed him.

The green hedgehog saw the stairs form in the Cave's mouth and is about to go down when it blows on him.

"Who disturbs my slumber?!" the Tiger God spoke.

"It is I, Scourge. An ordinary thief" Scourge said.