I promise you, I am so stupid

So yesterday... Here is what happened...

I walked into my second period classroom, which is ADV Language Arts, and I sat down at a desk that wasn't with a pair. There were pairs of desks all around the classroom that created three rows. All of the pairs were taken by one or two people, except one. As I was about to turn around to talk to my friend, Mare' when Allen, another friend of mine, walked pat my desk, then turned around towards me.

"Hey, Luna, Do you want sit over here?" I thought he was talking about sitting with Mare' So I said

"Oh really? I thought that seat was taken" I say as I look towards the desk next to Mare', Which was free. I look back at Allen and say 'sure'. As he goes to the front right corner, I go sit with Mare' (I AM SO STOOPID UUGHH)

He notices that I wasn't there anymore and turns around to see me sitting with Mare'.

"Oh okay" He muttered as he went back in front of the teacher and ort of traveled around the chairs before stopping and asked the teacher where he would sit.

"We don't have any assigned seats, so just sit there" The teacher pointed to the seat he was sitting in front of which was next to Lira, in front of Mare' and I.

"Girl! He was asking you to sit with him!" Mare' whisper- yelled as the teacher began talking. Only then did I realize my mistake.

I thought about it the whole third period while ranting to one of my friends about how stupid I am.

I have a class with him in fourth period, so as I entered the classroom, I noticed Allen and his best friend, Brad, were separated. I  sauntered into the desk in front of him (The groups were made of four desks. Two faced one side while the other two faced those two desks)

"Wait. You and Brad aren't sitting together?" I asked as I stopped in the seat in front of him

"Yeah, Mr. Bambi separated us" After his reply, I set my bag down on the desk beside me and took a seat.

So now I sit with Allen in 4th period, but not in 2nd. I guess it's better than nothing? I was going to ask hi to sit with e today, but everyone sat in the same spots, so we just went to the spots we were sitting in yesterday.

My friends and family tell me not to think about it, but I am an over-thinker and I normally think about stuff I did before and what happened to me in the past, so it keeps coming up in my mind