Rosie( Niall Horan fan fiction)

Rosie's P.O.V

'Beep,beep,beep' I wake up to the agonizing sound of my alarm clock going off for the first day of senior year.i turn off my alarm and go straight to my bathroom and get in the shower. I go through my daily routine,shower, hair, makeup, clothes.

link to her costume (http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k67/maiawatling/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse1e7fdd7.jpg) . As i go down stairs I am greeted by the beautiful smell of pancakes. 'Morning Rosie', mom greets as I turn the corner to see her placing a plate filled with pancakes onto the table. 'Hey Mom' I reply back before digging in. ' I'll be working late tonight so you and your brothers can order pizza or something, I left a fifty on the bench if you need anything else' mom says. 'Urgh' I groan as I hear the mention of my oh so perfect twin brother.(note the sarcasm). 'Speaking of your brothers can you please go wake them up they're going to be late for school, I have to go sweety. Bye,see you tonight,' mom yells before leaving to work. Moms a very high standard doctor so she always has to leave early and come home late. But that also means we are very rich. As I finish my pancakes and put my plate in he dishwasher I grab two pans and head upstairs to Harry's room. I quietly walk into his room and put the pans right next to his ear then bang them together, he quickly shoots up and glares at me. 'Wake up faggot you're gonna be late' I say. I hear him groan into his pillow as I walk down the hall into my other triplet Luke's room and do the exact same thing. 'Fuck off Rosie' he mutters. Geez and he calls me dramatic.

I walk downstairs and text my two best-friends Alice and Rebecca to tell them to meet at school at our usual spot and they both reply back with an ok. I grab my bag and run outside to my black range rover.

As I step out of my car at school, I see bex standing by her grey range rover with one of my brothers' friends Liam and Alice pulling up in her white range rover.

"Hey Alice", I call out to her. "Hey Rosie,' she replies as she steps out of her car. 'Look at bex' I say as she walks up to me.she looks to where I am pointing before her jaw drops. ' What the hell is she doing with my brother and how cone we never knew about it.?' She asks. 'That's exactly what I was thinking' I say as we walk over to where they are.

'Later babe' Liam says before kissing bex on the lips, then giving alice and I a little glance and jogging off in the other direction.

'Bye' bex replies as she blushes an turns towards us. 'When the hell did that happen?' Alice ask her. 'Umm well you know how our families went to London these holidays.?'bex asks Alice, Alice just nods her head then motions for her to keep going. 'Well when we saw each other at one of the shopping malls. Liam started flirting with me and he got my number and we started seeing each other for a bit. Then he took me on this really nice date and we went to a really nice restaurant, then he took me to the London eye and when we were at the top, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes and yeah that's pretty much it.' She tells us. 'So thats where liam keep disappearing off to. who knew that over the holidays liam was going soft hahha.'Alice replies. We all just laugh with her.'Well, as long as you're happy, so are we right rose' I just nod my head. 'but just know that if he hurts you we will personally rip his head off and shove it up his arse.' Rosie says. We start to laugh but we both know that she's being dead serious. We walk into school when the bell rings for home room and start making our way there.

When we walk into home room I see Harry's best friend and co captain of the boys basketball team Niall making out with the biggest bitch in school, Kendall, down the hall by the lockers. Eww they are so discusting. ' I actually hate both of them so much,' Alice says behind me. Bex just kinda walked into home room. 'Yeah I know right.' I reply back before we turn around and walk into class. As we walk in I see bex sitting on Liam's lap who is sitting with all the crew which includes Harry who is flirting with sophie, one of the cheer leaders and Kendall's little followers, Luke who is sitting with his girlfriend Chloe, the third biggest bitch in schoo, zayn and Louis who are my Harrys other best mates, some cheer leaders and some of my basketball girls. I go down and sit next to Tamara one of my basketball friends with Alice following behind me. 'Hey T' I say. Harry notices me and glares. i just roll my eyes at him and he turns back around to flirt with Sophie.'Hey rosie' Tamara greets me back. As I turn to talk to Alice I see niall walk in with Kendall looking like she's trying to fix her hair. 'Have you finished sucking off your little whore?' I ask niall as he goes to sit next to Harry earning a few snickers from here and there. Kendall just glares at me while niall says ' why you jealous?' I look at him in disgust 'in your dreams Horan' 'you will be tonight styles' he replies back with a wink 'you pig' I say before Mr.stephens walks in.

' Hello class of 2014 and welcome back to your senior year at Dunken high school. I hope you are ready to take on the challenges ahead of you, achieve high and excel with excellence. Blah,blah,blah' he pauses ' now that u got that crap out of the way, lets have a great year.' mr.stephens says with a wink.

Mr.Stephens is the coolest teacher ever.he pretty much lets us do anything we want and he's the boys basketball coach.

'Are you ready to have the best basketball season you've ever had in your life coach.?' zayn ask. 'Heck yeah we're going straight to the finals this year boys' mr Stephens replies back before the bell for second period goes.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and school had already finished. I now had practice in the gym. Alice has running and bex has cheer leading. I went into the locker rooms and saw my team getting changed. 'Hey girls.!' I say while I go to my locker and start undressing. I hear a chorus of 'heys' and 'what's up' coming from around the room. When we finish getting changed I walk into the gym with Alice and see that we will be training with the boys today. Great.!

'Today's training will be based on skill and mentality. You will all pair up with the opposite sex to learn different ways of attack and defense but also to see how far each of you can push one another.' Coach Stephens says. 'How does that have anything to do with skill or mentality coach.? I mean we are already better then these little girls obviously' Niall says while smirking at me and earning a fist pump from Luke and Harry. 'see that's what I mean by mentality, you already think that you are better than them when you arent actually that great' coach says back. Haha shame. 'well if you think you are so good niall, then I'll take you on. right here, right now' I say. 'you're on Rosie, first to 11 and let's make this interesting.' He says ' loser has to go mascot for the winners team first game' 'you're on' I say back and we shake hands.

The score is 10 all and by now everybody is standing around. Harry is trying to give his best friend a Druid little pep talk and niall is just focusing on me and the ball. hahah it's funny how they actually think they are so good. It's my cheque and I can hear my girls cheering for me while the guys and the bitches that I hate are cheering for my brother. 'You ready to lose' niall ask me. 'yeah right asshole' I say back and cheque the ball. Niall bounces back the ball. I start dribbling towards the basket while Niall is defending me. I go up to shoot but fake it and see Niall had fell for it, giving me a free shot. I shoot the ball up and it hits the corner of the black box and goes straight into the basket. 'WOOHOO I WON IN YOUR FACE SUCKER' I say to niall. he just gives me the finger I walks off with Harry. 'I hope you look good in a dragons costume' I shout out to him and laugh.i turn a get a chorus of 'good job Rosie and 'you showed him and stuff like that from all my girls. ' training over go shower you dirty teenagers' coach Stephens yells out before walking to his office

When I am finally changed and clean I go out to my range rover and see niall leaning on it texting on his phone. 'why are you by my car.?' I ask him. ' I was waiting for you' he says in a duh tone. 'umm why?' 'because I knew you'd be happy to see me' he says. 'yeah I have better things to be happy about and I don't talk to boys hi lose to girls sorry' I say while getting in my car and he just satnds I roll my window down and say ' i hope you have a wonderful evening mr Horan' before driving out of school and back home.

The rest of the evening goes by pretty fast. Sophie went back home and Harry is still downstairs on his phone and watching tv. Mom still hasn't come home yet and it's 10pm. she's usually home by now and I'm starting to get a bit worried, but she's probably just working double shift. I walk downstairs to ask Harry if he's heard from mom but then hear the doorbell ring. I find that pretty weird because its 10 at night and look at hHarry he just shrugs his shoulders and goes back to what ever it is that's on his phone. I go to open the door to see two police officers. 'Hello M'am I'm officer carter and this is officer Martin. Are you rose styles.??' Officer carter ask me.i just nod my head not knowing why they're here. 'good, is mr Harry styles here with you.?' Officer Martin ask. 'yeah he's just in the lounge do you want me to get him?' I ask. 'yes that would be good thanks' o.martin says. I walk into the lounge, 'Harry there's two cops outside that want to talk to us now' i say. he just stands up and walks straight pass me. 'Yes.'Harry says in a annoyed tone.

'We have some bad news for you' me and Harry just stay silent. 'Your mother has just passed away in a car accident, she was immediately taken to the hospital and they couldn't save her. I'm sorry.' o.carter says. I just stare at the officers in shock while Harry storms out the door and into his car. 'Harry' I call out but he has already sped off.