New Character! Ymir!

How You Meet
You sat alone at a table in the Dining Hall. It's not that you wanted to sit alone, it's just when you first talk to people, you usually came off as rude or mean, and that wasn't your fault. You just sort of acted that way. Sighing, you looked at the table and began thinking of what you can do to pass time. You see, Training had been canceled do to some reason so all of you had the day off. Before you were about to leave, two other girls sat down at your table. One had blonde hair and blue eyes while the other had brown hair and Brown eyes. (Please tell me if I get it wrong) "Hello! I'm Krista!" The blonde one introduced. You gave her a confused look. "umm, Hello?" You replied, though it sounded more like a question. "Don't be shy! And I almost forgot, this is Ymir." She motioned over to the other girl sitting beside her. "I was just about to leave, so you don't have to ask me to." You said standing up. Krista gave you a confused look. "Why would we ask you to leave? You seem friendly. And it was actually Ymir who wanted to sit over here." She informed. You gave Krista an 'Are you sure?' Look and she nodded as you sat back down. "Well, I'm Y/n." You introduced

Hanging Out! (Sort of)
It's been about two weeks since you met Krista and Ymir, and since then you've been trying to avoid them. It was lunch again and you sat at the very back table, hoping to not be noticed. But as it seems, luck was not on your side today and you were spotted by Ymir and Krista again. They quickly walk over to your table and sit down. "hey Y/n! How have you've been doing these past weeks?" Krista asked cheerily. You put on a forced smile. "It's been going okay, I guess." You replied. Ymir stared at you intently. "Why are you forcing a smile? Are you upset?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice. You frowned. "Not really, but I'm just sort of confused." "Confused about what?" Krista asked. "I hope you won't feel offended, but I'm confused by you guys, I mean why would you want to hang out with me?" Ymir scoffed. "I don't know, maybe because we wanted to get to know you?" She was then elbowed in the stomach by Krista. "Ymir! Don't be rude." Krista looked back at you. "But Ymir is right, we just wanted to get to know you better. We had heard that you were usually rude, or mean but we wanted to find out for ourselves." Krista explained. "Well it's true I do usually come off as rude or mean but I don't mean to. It just sort of happens." "Then why have you been nice to us? Cutting out the avoiding us part." You looked back at the table. "I just thought you two wanted to sit with me when we first met, just so you could meet me, not become my friends. So I tried being nice. But, when I saw that you two actually wanted to be my friends, I got nervous." You told. ''Well, do you want us to be your friends?" Krista asked. "Of course! I would love that, but I'm just not used to talking a lot." "That's no problem. We could hang out again if you want, y'know just get to know each other." Ymir suggested. You smiled at them "I would love that, thank you."

They Realize They Have a Crush On You (Their P.O.V) (Also Part 1 for this scenario)

I sat with Krista in the girls Barracks, just relaxing not really doing anything. It's been four weeks since Y/n has opened up to us and so far, she was a really interesting person. "Ymir, I have a question." Krista said. I looked over at her. "What's your question?" "Well, I wanted to know how you feel about Y/n." I thought for a moment before replying. "Well, To be honest, I think she's really interesting." I answered. Krista gave me a suspicious look. "Is that all?" I sighed. "No, I also think she's cute, adorable, Funny, Nice to be around, and Interesting." I admitted. "Do you have a crush on her?" Krista asked. I looked at her like she was crazy. "What's with these questions?" Krista let out a small laugh. "Just answer it." "Yes, Yes I do. I have a crush on Y/n." Krista smiled and clapped her hands together. "I knew it!" She Called out. I quickly shushed her. "Krista! Be quiet, anyone could hear you." Krista giggled. "To late, Y/n! You can come in now!" She yelled. Y/n walked in the Barracks, a light blush on her face.

They Ask You Out! (Part 2 for this scenario)
Y/n walked in the barracks, a light blush on her cheeks. "Do you really mean those things Ymir?" You asked. "Yes, I do mean every single word I said." She gave you a smile. "Well, I'm glad you feel the same way." You smiled. Ymir gave a slightly shocked look. "You feel the same?" She asked. You nodded and walked over to were she was and gave her a hug. "I'm glad to hear, because I have a question." She smirked. "Really? Ask away." You also smirked. "Will you be my Girlfriend?" She asked. You hugged her again and smiled. "Why of course, I would love to." You accepted. "Get a room you two." Krista giggled, making you blush. "You two are the best friends ever." Ymir smiled. "Correction, I am the best Girlfriend ever." The three of you laughed until you had to leave for training.

First Kiss
You and Ymir were in the girls dorm, cuddling. It was Time for Dinner, but neither of you were hungry, so you two just decided to go to the Barracks and relax before bed. "Ymir, I'm bored." You whined. She smiled and kept hugging you. "Well you want to go eat?" She asked. "No, but I'm still bored." You whined again. "Okay, then what do you want to do?" She asked. You gasped and shot up from Ymir's grasp. "What? What's wrong?" She asked surprised and concerned. "We can go to the Roof! It's so relaxing up there." You suggested smiling. Ymir smiled and agreed.
-------Mini Time Skip-----
You and Ymir had made it to the roof and you two absolutely loved the view that it gave. Not long you to were cuddling while watching the sunset. "You are to sweet for anyone to hate." Ymir complemented. "Really? Thanks Ymir, it means a lot coming from you." You two stared intently at each other, smiling. Slowly, you stated leaning in as she copied your movements. In a matter of seconds your lips pressed up against hers. Pulling away, you shyly looked away until Ymir gently moved your head so you would make eye contact. "Yep, to sweet." She joked and hugged you.