Chapter 1

Josh's POV

I didn't want to do basic training. 1 day left of being a junior. I had heard so many awful things about basic training. Also, being the chairwomans son, people think I should fail purposely to see if they will actually kick me out. I might walk out on the 99th day just to annoy my mum. I hate being so campus famous because so many people want to be my friend in the vain hope that they wont get as badly punished. I hate not knowing who is a fake friend. When I'm not top of the class, people tease me because I'm supposed to be the perfect goody two shoes boy. They don't understand that I didn't ask to be Zara and Ewart Askers son.Mum does nothing about it either and I understand why. She doesn't want to seem over protective or of having favourites. Most of the kids are orphans with no one to protect them except their friends or siblings if they have them.About 8 years ago, they put out a rule that kids of instructors or ex CHERUBs would be accepted too so about 5% of us have family.

I decided to get up and have a shower. If I passed basic training I would only sleep on that bed once more.

*****************************************************Hello fellows

Hows the story?

Thanks for reading

See you soon :)