just jonaxx

the first time I got into wattpad reading..what catched my eyes was the story of miss president snow and sibal of the scorching love........the last time I read a story if I will to check was that of the late martha Cecilia's works ,,but the moment I started to read the stories of jonaxx..OMG,every single phrase ,every single conversation seemed like real,i could simply draw the ideas in my mind like you were there watching the characters throw out their kilig emotions,anger,laughter and everything..and for a fact,not every writers cud bring you that ..no offense meant but I meant it,,jonaxx was among those practical writers who made their guys a hero..and every girls ,woman tends for a guy who played a Knight ..
     that night on,I could not kept myself from reading her stories after I got bear with how her SCORCHING LOVE lured my ideas of these against all odds thing of love
  She then brought me to a story of Lilienne and Rigel in TRIPPED" ..very fascinating, millions of affection filled me with laughter of how lily searched for every possible chance to get into Rigel's circle and shed me into uncontrolled tears by the sudden change of their hearts....but at the end love wins all the time..
     Miss jonaxx,how could you set our hearts with emotions at a one time?you're just simply amazing?and how could not your stories be able to watch over t.v series? hehehe
Your stories are absorbing. An addiction.
An aftermath of imaginations.You are an alteration to those who allow their hearts covered with a lot of anaesthesia...... Your hands made a quite tremendous appeal for a book...you are just jonaxx..at ikaw lang iyun...