Can You See Me Now

"Hey Ryan."

"Hay Sophia, do you want to go to the music shop in town after school today?"

"Sorry Ryan I can't dad said I had to come home after school and you know that I need to do what he says."

"Sof, I don't like this I can't take it."

"Ryan I'm sorry I have to go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my name in Sofia Maddison Wood. That was my best friend Ryan he's my only friend to tell you the truth. He's taking about my dad he's always hit me but last year my mom left us and it's only got worse. My older brother Ashton don't even act like I'm his sister. most people do that because to them i'm nothing but somebody to walk all over and bully. I'm fifteen years old and I live in South Carolina. The only thing in this world that keeps me happy in Ryan, My love for music but more then all of then put together is My love for the woods and wolfs.

Ryan's pov

Sophia is my best friend but there is one thing she don't know about me and her brother. We can both shift in to wolfs, but more important then that she can to but she don't know that yet. On her sixteenth birthday is when she will have her first shift. the reason why her dad is so mean to her is because her mom died last year in a battle between us and the sunrise pack. her father does not know that we are shifters because he's not one only their mother was and they are shifters because she was. we are in the bluemoon pack. our pack has this name because we live in a forest were there moon looks blue at night and our very first alpha was white so when he stood in the moonlight he looked blue. there has never been a wolf like him sense he's son Mark was killed 20 years ago.  My wolf is dark grey with brown mixed in. Ashton's is Black and his paws are white. we will have a new Alpha when he turns eighteen on his. which is the day after Sophia's. what scary about getting a new alpha is he dose not have his full powers until he finds our lunna which is also known as the Female Alpha. they will know because all wolfs have a mate and when you find yours all you care about is that one person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one week later (Sophia's birthday)

Sophia's pov

Me and Ryan were on a walk in the woods this was my favorite place in the world I always came here. I feel like this I were I belong. Ryan was on edge and I could tell it. I stop walking and turn to look at him, "what wrong with you?" he looks down and says nothing Sof lets just keep walking. I was limping because my father had got mad at over the last week and he punched me then kicked me in the knee Ryan says that it looks broke but it don't hurt to much unless I put my weight on it. we walk around the woods for a hour or so then Ryan says Sof do you trust me I nod my head and keep walking he smiles at me then says I need you to come with me to something called the pack house I look at him worried and says okay Ryan I trust you.

Ryan's pov

I smile and take her hand in mine. I lead her to the pack house were Ashton, Jason our Beta. then standing beside him is Connor my soon to be alpha. I bow my head and say hello Alpha Connor, Beta Jason. I'm a warrior wolf which means I have power just not that much. Jason and Connor smile at me and bow Warrior Ryan. Connor looks at Sophia and says who is this Warrior Ryan. I smile a Connor and say this is Sophia Aston's little sister she sixteen today and she's part of the Bluemoon pack. he mother was the Warrior killed last year in the battle with Sunrise pack, Alpha. he nods then turns to look at Sophia. she was now hiding behind me. he says Hello Sophia I will be Alpha of the bluemoon tomorrow and you will understand all of this soon. she whimpers and hides behind me more. Alpha looks at me and says why is she so scared of me I look down the say look back up with tears in my eyes and say sorry alpha her father has been hurting her for the last year and Ashton has been so busy with train the pups he wasn't home to know about this and she scared of any male but me. he nods then takes a step forward. Sophia hides behind me more and whimpers louder. Connor looks at me then says Warrior Ryan move. I couldn't disobey because he was using his alpha voice. I move away from Sophia and she looks at me with sad eyes then whimpers again. Connor takes a step forward and she starts to cry. my wolf starts to whimper because he don't like seeing her cry just as much as I don't. Beta Jason calls to me and says Warrior Ryan come stand with me and Trainer Ashton. this time my wolf whimpers louder and they hear it Beta looks at me with said eyes and says Warrior Ryan. I start to walk over to them with my head down. Connor walks over to Sophia and puts his hand on her back. she shy's away from his touch an starts to cry more my wolf was now having a fit. he was whimpering not with out stopping and begging me to help her. I look down at my feet.  I them hear Connor whisper hey calm down I want hurt you okay. she whimpers again. then takes in a deep breath calming herself down the whispers "okay just let Ryan come back over please". her voice was shaking and I could tell she was trying not to cry. he steps back and says "Ryan come" my wolf howls with happiness, and I smile. I run up to her and take her in my arms she cries and whispers something under her breath. Connor then says Ryan take her to the Pack meeting place I'll me and Ashton will come with you then he turns to Jason and Says Beta Jason round up the pack. he nods and runs off. Sophia backs up from me then turns to look at Connor and Ashton. she runs over to Ashton a hugs him I hear her whisper "I didn't think you cared anymore" he shakes his head and says "never." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PACK MEETING

Still Ryan's pov

we walk in to the clearing next to the lake with the blue moon shining off it and Sophia smiles. a few minutes later the pack comes walk into the clearing lead by Jason. they all form a small circle around the lake with me Sophia and Connor in the middle. I turn to Sophia and say I have to go stand over there with Ashton Jason and Mark okay she nods her head as I walk away. Connor turns to face us and says "I Alpha of Bluemoon pack now accept you Sophia Madison Wood as a new member of the Bluemoon pack." he then shifts in to his midnight black wolf. the rest of us shift as well and all turn to face Sophia. we start to hear popping which means her bones are moving into place. then she turns in to a solid white wolf. everybody looks at her with huge eyes then she locks eyes with Connor and says "mate." Connor looks at her and whispers "mate." as well. the whole pack howls and then Connor shifts back into human form. somebody hands him some shorts and then he walks over to Sophia and binds down in front of her. I kissed her head then says bluemoon pack we now have our Lunna. Ashton walks over to her and drops some cloths next to her. I takes them in her mouth then walks over to a tree and shifts in to human form. she walks back out then over to me and says "Ryan is that you". I answer her through our mind link and say "right now I am Convel." she looks at me and says "did you just talk to me through mind link." I nod my huge wolf head. she smiles and says "when will I learn my wolfs name?" I take some cloths from our messenger wolf and walk behind a tree change back to human form and walk beck over to her and she on you second shift. she nods and says yay. I laugh and say so how about we go see my alpha and your mate. she nods her head hear him talked about and smells the air she then takes off running and I follow her. when i find her she standing a few feet form Connor. I walk up to her and say what's wrong she looks down and says "what do I say oh hey im your mate and your alpha of bluemoon pack and I have no idea what in doing." I smile and say come on don't be scared. we walk over and all the wolfs standing there bow and say hello Lunna Sophia. she looks at me confused and I say just walk over to alpha. she turns around and keeps walking. when she's standing in front of Connor he smile's at her and says hey baby don't be scared they call you lunna because you are the female alpha. she looks at him and says so you can feel it too he nods and says yes I can we are mates which means we are made to be together. she smiles and hugs him he hugs her back and takes in her sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello people this is my new story I was writing on under the username Drummergirl74 but my computer deleted that account and I don't know why but any way I hope you like this story.

                                                                                                                                                                                     Drummergirl-savannah