Little Red Riding Hood

(BLAH BORED PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT ^-^ AND YOU MAY BE FREE TO GIVE ME BOOK REQUESTS!!!)

Little Red Riding Hood:

Once upon a time,I was you,Keeping secret,Being True,What happened child of golden hair,What happened then,I wasn't there,Running wild,laughing free,Bursting Sun,You reached for me,But another won your heart,That day,A smiling lie,Danced your way,You followed him,Into a wood,No one saw,The wolf in hood,And now you stand,And stare at me,Your frock is stained,Your knees are green,How do I hold your hand and stay,How do I heal,That death,In May,This day,This night,This hour,Long Due,This ink,This page,This prayer,For you...

Explanation:It all pratically means on how you shouldn't judge a person by their appearance and don't trust anybody you don't know until a tradegedy comes.

(NOW I'M JUST GOING TO BE DOING A SMALL POEM/QUOTE THINGY SINCE IT'S SMALL I DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE THE NEXT PAGE WITH JUST ONE SMALL POEM/QUOTE SO ANYWAYS HEAR YOU GO...)

The Reality of Life:

There is a crack,a crack in everything.It's how the light gets in.

Explanation:This one is very easy to understand.It all just means when something bad happens or you're hurt about soemthing there is always going to be a positive think to brighten you up!^-^

(PLLLZZZ COMMENT AND VOTE THNXXSS *KITTY HUGS ^-^*