Part Two

Some time later that day I was walking through the hall to get to my room. I was looking at the different doors testing myself to see if I could remember what room was on the other side, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Before I even got the chance to see who it was I was pressed against the wall. I looked up at the person holding me and realized it was Roden. He was clearly very angry and I was assuming his anger was intended for me.

"How did you do that?" He asked, almost yelling.

"What?" I asked.

I was pretty sure he was talking about me winning the fight but I wanted to hear him say it.

"Do whatever you did in that fight earlier."

"You mean win?" I smirked. He didn't reply, he simply glared at me. "I don't know. Maybe I'm better than you."

"Well whatever that was don't tell anyone about it."

"Too late." I grinned.
I hadn't actually told anyone but I knew that it would make him even angrier to think I had.

"Who?" He demanded.

"You know, you're kind of cute when you're angry." I smiled, ignoring his question.

I knew that comment would annoy him. The angry expression slipped from his face for a split second. As soon as he realized he instantly replaced his shocked face with the same angry one.

"Shut up. Who'd you tell?" He asked again.

This time I couldn't help but notice he had lost some of his anger.

"Relax. I was kidding." I said, finally taking his arm off my shoulder and stepping away from the wall.

"If you tell anyone I swear I will have you hanged." His face was serious but his voice wavered slightly.

"Why? Are you ashamed that you lost to a girl?" I smirked. He glared at me again.

"Just don't tell anyone." He said, avoiding the question.

"Can't promise anything." I grinned and walked away.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
A/N
I know this part is short but it's kind of just a filler. As I said before when I first wrote this story it wasn't divided into parts and so this was the most logical way to do so. Again, sorry, this is just the way it worked out. The next parts are longer.