Chapter 2

It was a long night with the boy Axel. He just stared at me and made comments. I wanted to be able to sleep so the time wouldn't go by so slow.

I brushed my hair with my fingers and thought of a way to make them think I was harmless. It was the other vampires who did this, not me! I looked at my chest with a cross shaped burn on it and sighed. How can someone be so cruel.

It was starting to become morning and the sun made an appearance. I smiled and looked up at my skylight in the ceiling. I felt warmth for the first time since I arrived here and I wanted to savor it.

"Doesn't that burn you?" Axel asked rudely.

I shook my head not interested in another fight. I sat down on the suns circle she gave me on the ground. I looked down at my pale skin and laughed. I had goosebumps. I loved when I seen a humanistic trait arise from me, it made me feel alive.

"Are you... Thirsty?" Axel hesitated asking.

"Yes." I responded quickly.

He laughed a bitter laugh. "I don't trust you enough to give you your breakfast."

I frowned. "I will not inflict harm on you, boy."

He opened a slot on my exit door and placed a sixteen ounce glass of deer blood on the metal shelf. I smelled the scent instantly and it caused a frenzy within me. I usually always drank animal blood, human blood was too strong for my taste. I sprang up and grabbed the cup and gulped it down.

"That's disgusting." he sneered.

I shrugged. "It's like my pizza." I laughed at my own comment.

"Why haven't you found you're beloved?" he asked.

I walked up to the glass window and looked him in the eye. "Why haven't you found a wife?"

"I don't know." he responded sarcastically.

"Well neither do I." I snapped and slapped the window making him jump.

It frustrated me when people asked me that. Maybe I wasn't meant to have one. After all I had never met anyone of my kind. Maybe the beloveds only went to full bloods.

His question made me sad. I wanted to go home to my coven. I didn't care that they didn't want to find me, they still accepted me when no one else would. The fact that I had no parents, coven or even a beloved depressed me.

"She is half?" a heard another males voice ask.

I didn't bother to turn around. I had seen so many faces that I didn't care to learn more. I wrapped myself up in my arms and sat in my sunlight circle.

"Yeah." Axel responded. "She's... Odd."

I shook my head at his poor choice of words. "Very well. I want to go in and talk to her."

"Jett.. I don't think-"

"Go!" he commanded.

I smelled the wolf as soon as he walked in the room with me. I kept my eyes closed and myself wrapped up in my comfort.

"Hello." he greeted. "I am Jett." I nodded to show him I wasn't disrespectful enough to ignore him.

. I knew he was going to kill me. I didn't want to look at my murderer. I didn't want to see any details of the man that was soon to take me out of this world.

"I know your name is Ella." he asked and I again nodded. "Did Axel give you breakfast?"

"Yes." I snapped.

"Would you mind looking at me?"

I shook my head and kept my eyes closed. "I don't want to look at my murderer."

"I understand that fully, but I have something I need to find out. And I can only do that if you open your eyes." he whispered.

I turned around and opened my eyes. He ran his hand through his hair and I looked at his facial expression questionably. "What's wrong?" I asked.

***************************************

Jett's P.O.V

She finally gave into me and turned around. I looked at her big dough eyes. They were grey-blue. She had long eyelashes and dark brown hair. Her pouty red lips hiding her fangs. She was beautiful. My wolf howled and was ready to take what's his.

"Mate! Mate! That is our mate! We are her beloved!" my wolf shouted.

I couldn't help but be infuriated. I did not want a bloodsucker for a mate. "What's wrong?" she asked innocently.

My wolf was begging me to give her a chance; he thought she was different. Vampires killed my pack, I'd be damned if I let her get close to me. "How old are you?" I asked her ignoring our bond.

"One hundred and seven.. But I will always look nineteen." she chuckled darkly.

I nodded and turned out the door. "Wait!" she called.

I turned around. "What?" I snapped.

"Don't you feel it?" she asked hurt.

I clenched my jaw tightly and closed my eyes. "I feel nothing."

She shook her head and got up and tried walking up to me. "Stay down!" I yelled, causing her to shudder and back up.

"But.. You're my beloved!" she yell-whispered.

"I am not your mate!" I growled. "You are a bloodsucking fein!"

She slid down the wall onto the ground. "I know we are different-"

"We are different. You are a murderer, a con, and a symbol of Satan." I said matter-of-factly.

She swallowed and I watched her puffy lips form a frown. My wolf was screaming to comfort her and tell her I was sorry. I stood my grounds.

"Aren't you going to reject me?" she asked.

"I want you to suffer!" I spat and left without a further word.

Comment/vote/follow

Stay easy and love batman(;