Chapter 3. Justin's Plan

Justin’s POV.

The next morning I woke up was like every other and I decided to go to the court to shoot some hoops with Ryan. I arrive at the court and lock my car. In a matter of a second I am surrounded by girls. Screaming girls.

‘’Uh hey there?’’ I say flabbergasted. They all hang around me like I have syrup on my ass. I chuckle slightly at my own thoughts. I look over the girls and see Ryan standing at the court waiting for me with a face that looks even funnier than a cow on a bike.

‘’Can we please take a picture with you?’’ A girl on the right asks me. I hesitate for a moment but then shrug my shoulders. ‘’Sure why not’’ I say with a smile. I quickly take a photo with all the girls, individually and together then they left. I walk over to Ryan sighing loudly. 

‘’You are famous dude!’’ Ryan says slapping me on my shoulder. ‘’Oh no I am not, they only want that because of ‘Jelena’’’ I say, making a sign with my fingers as I say Jelena. Ryan laughs throwing the basketball at me. I run across the court and shoot it in the basket.

‘’So tell me how are you and Selena?’’ Ryan asks me while we play. I run and toss him the ball. ‘’I don’t know but I’ll find out soon’’ I say

‘’Like are you still together because the media are fuck ups’’ he says stopping with playing and sitting down on the sideway. ‘’They screw it all up, they don’t know a thing’’

I sit down next to him and smile. ‘’yeah what you say’’ I look down to my shoes. ‘’But I am going to do something to win her back in two days.. At least I hope’’ I say. I really hope that.

Selena’s POV.

Today was my day off and I can just hang out with my crew and friends. Today Vanessa was about to come over, which is so exciting. For that I am now waiting at the airport of New York, since my next concert will be here. I saw a tiny black haired girl happily walking through the customs and I wave. She happily waves back, better said like a psycho. She runs so fast to me when she gets through the customs that I am scared she is going to trip and fall directly on her face.

‘’Vannie!’’ I yell as I smile big. I decide to run up to her as well. This must look so dumb but we are just like that. I hug her tight and give her a kiss on her cheek.

I grab one of her suitcases and drag it with me. ‘’What did you put in these? Bricks?!’’ I say. She shakes her head. ‘’No, just some very important clothes and makeup that I need’’ she says.

I look at her and raise my eyebrow. ‘’Okay maybe just a little superfluous much’’ she says. I start to laugh. We leave the airport and get in my van. The driver starts driving it to my hotel.

‘’I am seriously so happy you are here, finally someone normal’’ I say and she makes a weird face. ‘’Okay not someone normal’’ I say and we both start laughing as we always do back home. ‘’No but just a friend and not only my mom who is starting to bug me with all her questions’’ I say showing her my phone with all my mom her worried messages. ‘’That’s why she now decided to come with me for the American leg of the tour.’’ I say.

Vanessa her eyes widen. ‘’Well what can I say’’ she says giggling ‘’Wowie!

Selena’s POV.

-The next day in the evening-

‘’No Gracie come here!’’ I say running after a crawling Gracie. ‘’Selena you are such a slow turtle’’ Vanessa jokingly says. ‘’You are running after a crawling baby, where is this world leading to’’ Vanessa says picking Gracie up.