Chapter nine

"Watching her starve." Roxxan punched my arm making me laugh. "You are so ungrateful."

I smiled at her. "I'm more grateful than you."

"Why didn't you come down here when you where told to eat?" I stopped laughing and looked at Apollo.

"I didn't want anything. Ask Roxie why she didn't."

"Because we had to clean the damned library."

"That's a sad excuse." I said and Roxxan shook her head. "But it's true!" I nodded not paying attention to her.

"Jeez you never listen.."

"Wha! I do listen to you!" I said and she linked her arm with mine. "What's going on?"

June walked out. "Humph, I'm not hungry anymore either. Come on." Roxxan pulled my hand.

"No, you complained that you where hungry and I'm not going to listen to you whine that you don't have any food. So you will eat."

"Ugh. I hate you."

"Hate me all you wanna, but your ass will eat." Roxxan threw her hands up in defeat. "You're so demanding!" She huffed.

"Haha thank you, now go eat. I'll be in my room when you're done." I patted her head and headed upstairs. "Hold it!" I stopped and looked at Roxxan, "you haven't eaten anything today,"

"Not hungry."

"Eat something."

"Later."

I turned back and kept walking, ignoring Roxxan's protest.
***********
-Next morning-

"Is there a reason why you keep looking at me?"

"Nope. Have you eaten?"

"Yeah."

Roxxan nodded at my blunt response then walked away.

"The hell is up with that girl?" I mummer to myself looking at the direction Roxxan went. I shrugged, and continued to wash the dishes.

"Oh I almost forgot," I stopped washing the dishes.

'This isn't considered listing in if I was here first.'

There was a little giggle and a faint gasp.

"What is-" I was cut off when the voice spoke, "June, what are you doing?! That's Aster's stuff!"

'My stuff?!'

"What the shit!" I screamed. June stopped doing whatever it was.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

I glared at Alex then at June. Well mostly at June. "Nothing." She went to leave but I griped her arm. "I'm sick of you fucking around in my things June." I gritted my teeth to keep from yelling at her.

"Get you hand off me." She spat trying to pry my grasp. She failed, for my grasp was to strong.

"If I see you messing with something of mine again without my permission, you will regret it."

"Uh huh, will you let go of me now?"

"Gladly."

I slammed her against the wall and let up my grasp. "Aster!" Alex let out a scream, and June yelped in pain.

"What's going on?"

"What the hell?"

Some of the workers started to circle around us.

"Why did you do that for?!"

"I could've done much worse." Someone gripped my arm. I turned to look at whoever it was with a pissed looked.

'Oh god. Apollo.'

He looked at me coldly and dragged me out of the room.

"Shit." I mumbled.

'He's going to kill me. Jeez.'

Apollo dragged me to a random room. When the door closed I went to speak, "okay so I know..." I stopped talking when Apollo started laughing.

"You find this funny?" I asked looking at him in disbelief. "No. What I find funny is how she looked at me with eyes that where asking me to do something bad to you."

"Hah! Like what?"

"Whatever came to mind I guess."

He gave a thin smile and I just laughed.

"I don't understand why people are so scared of her." I muttered taking a seat on the chair that is randomly placed in the room.

"She isn't that scary. No matter, after what people saw not to long ago, they'll be more scared of me than her." By this point I was talking to myself more than I was with Apollo.

"Anywho I've got a kitchen that needs clean dishes so I should get to them. Let me know if you need anything Apollo you know where to find me."

I stood and walked to the door. Once I closed it and walked away, I had the biggest smile on my face.

'Well well Apollo, you may have just captivated me.'