Chapter 1. Will It Ever Be The Same?

Selena’s POV.

Currently I am on my very first world tour, the Stars Dance World Tour. Right now I am at the American leg of it. Beside the fact that I am a famous singer and actress, I am just a typical girl finding out who she is. I am 21-years-old and I have an amazing life. I have the best friends and family.

But there are things that are not so picture perfect as they seem to be.. I am dating, or actually I don’t really know.. but Justin Bieber. We’re almost dating for a year now. Everything seems to be so perfect. The first time we’ve met, It felt like I’d known him my whole life. And by the way he looked at me I could’ve sworn he felt the same way. I don’t know why we ended up like this.. Before we met I fully paid attention to my career. When he came around it started to change, I felt like I was spending more time with him than with my fans. Since my fans mean everything to me, I started to work on a new album. Stars Dance. He couldn’t handle that I was away for so many times. He wasn’t as happy around me as he was before. I didn’t let the fame come between us, he did. I started my World Tour a couple months ago, and he became jealous. Jealous of other people wanting me too.

He felt like he had to fight to be with me. For some weird reason he started to stop calling and skyping me. He used to do that many times a day. I decided to come look him up in L.A. and he did something that hurts my feelings. I immediately took a flight to the next city where I had to perform. I didn’t want to see him or hear him. This is how our war began. He wasn’t the guy I fell in love with anymore. He changed. He became a cheater..

My alarm clock went off causing me to wake up annoyed to it. I slam on it, letting it fall of my nightstand. I crawl up in my bed again, laying on my back staring at the white ceiling and sigh. As I just wanted to close my eyes again my mom walked in.

‘’Sweetie get up! You don’t want to miss your rehearsals for tonight’’ she says as she put Gracie in a chair. I groan and throw two soft pillows on my head.

‘’I don’t want to go, I just don’t feel like it’’ I mumble from under the pillows.

My mom sighs.

‘’I know you don’t feel like it Selena, but you have to. People are waiting for you and you can’t let your fans down.’’ She says sitting down next to me on the bed, taking the pillows from me. ‘’Get ready cupcake, they will pick you up in 20 minutes’’ she says giving me a kiss on my forehead.

She grabs Gracie and leaves my room. I hesitate for a moment but eventually get out of my bed to get a quick shower.

Selena her outfit: http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/selena-gomez-july-15-ffn-lead.jpg?w=600

I grab my bag and walk out my hotel room finding my driver already waiting for me.

‘I’m ready’’ I say as I throw my bag over my shoulder.

The driver and I walk to my van and as I rush in all the paparazzi is trying to get the best picture of me and asking me annoying questions about my love life, which I don’t know much about myself either anymore. The driver starts the van and drives me to the stadium. 10 minutes later I get out the car, sighing.

‘’alright, see you later’’ I say, shutting the door. I quickly run in the stadium then in my dressing room. I throw my bag in a chair and get my Iphone out. No messages, no calls. I lay my Iphone on the counter and get out to rehears. Then my phone vibrates.

Justin’s POV.

I decided to call Selena now that I can’t stand it anymore. I just need to hear her voice again. I totally screwed up but she has to understand me, it wasn’t only my fault. She pushed me away herself. I sigh, voicemail. I put my Iphone back in my pocket and walk down the street with Ryan.

‘’So how has your summer been man?’’ Ryan asks me.

I don’t pay attention and just walk looking down to my shoes. Kicking each pebble with my foot., thinking to myself.

‘’huh what?’’ I say looking up to him.

‘’where are you with your thoughts?’’ He asks me and I shrug as we arrive to our cars.

‘’nothing really, it was just normal, hung out with some girls’’ I say ‘’Hey catch you later okay? I am going home’’ I say unlocking my car.

‘’Sure later’’ Ryan says getting in his car as well.

I drive back home with my thoughts still by Selena. I can’t stop thinking about her but still I want to go see Kristy. The girl I cheated with on Selena.

I arrive to my house and walk in. I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Selena and I were perfect together. We were called the most lovely couple of the year, if they even knew how imperfect we actually are, or were. I don’t know if we are over now or not I just need to get it clear. I didn’t mean to hurt her but she has to know I was hurt as well. Hurt by the fact she seemed to have more attention for her fame, her fans. I felt left out. I felt like I had to share her and I don’t want to share her. I know I need to share her with her fans but it felt personal. I got jealous and at that moment Kristy came by. She just came at the right moment. The moment I needed someone. That’s how it actually happened.

My Iphone vibrates and I look at the caller id. Kristy, I sigh. I unlock my Iphone and see it’s a text.

Text convo: http://ifaketext.com/k9wmaohk

I groan slightly and get out of my bed. I walk downstairs and put the tv on. I sit down on the couch putting my feet on the table.

‘’Are they or are they not? You will find out the most recent news here! Stay tuned’’ A news reader says with a picture of me and Selena on the tv. I quickly turn the tv off not wanting to see it. As I turn the television off the doorbell rings.

I get up and walk to the door. I open it and find an excited Kristy standing on my doorstep.

‘’Hey there!’’ she says giving me a hug

‘’Hey..’’ I say letting her come inside. I close the door behind her and follow her into the living room. She sits down on the couch like it’s her own home. So annoying.

‘’I have the most genius idea in the whole wide world!’’ she says clapping her hands. I roll my eyes ‘’come sit beside me’’ she says, patting on the sofa with her hand. I do as told.

‘’We can keep on seeing each other without that Slutlena girl finding out’’ she says, making my jaw drop.

‘’Did you just say what I think you just said?’’ I ask her and she nods her head as a bobblehead.