The Mauraders

*Narrators POV*

"Blimy!" Sirius said, "I'm so happy it's finally the full moon."

"You may be." Said Remus sulkily, staring down at his plate.

"Aw cheer up Mooney" James laughed, "at least it more fun now that we are all in on the furry little secret."

"Shh" hissed Remus

"Hey, speaking furry little problems where's Wormtail? Sirius asked,

gazing around the Great Hall.

"Good question" replied Remus looking around a well.

"Probably got lost on his way out if the dormitory." Said James through a mouthful of porridge. Sirius laughed.

"Very true Prongs, very true." Sirius replied.

They all returned to their quiet breakfast. Sirius to his porridge, Lupin to reading his book and James, who had never looked up, kept on eating. After a little while of silent reading and eating a small voice came from behind Sirius.

"Hey guys can I sit down?"

Sirius turned around. "Ah Wormtail we wondered where you'd got off to."

"I got lost" Peter replied. James laughed into his bowl and Sirius threw him and amused look.

"What was that about?" Peter said in a whiny tone.

"Ah nothing of importance Wormy." Sirius said laughing. He precede to scoot down the bench to make room

for Peter who quickly sat down.

"So, what classes do you have today?" Peter asked squeakily.

"Ummm lemme check," said James pulling out his schedule, "looks like Herbology, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts"

Sirius looked at his own schedule, "same here. Brilliant we have the same schedule!"

"I have Transfiguration and DADA with you" said Remus, looking over his book.

"I can't find my schedule!" Cried Peter

"Peter, it's right under your plate." Said James

"Oh! Thank you." Said Peter. He withdrew his schedule from beneath his plate and looked it up and down, a sad little frown appearing in his pudgy face. "All my classes are different, Remedial Potions, Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology in Greenhouse 1, Remedial Transfiguration, Muggle Studies and Divination." He said sadly.

"Pity," said Sirius,"I would have liked to see you in Herbology again. Remember last year

when you fell into a vat of dragon dung?"

"I tripped!" Whined Wormtail.

"And I tripped him." whispered James into Sirius's ear. Sirius laughed.

"What!?!" Peter whined again.

"Nothing!" Said James and Sirius in unison.

Peter looked put out and opened his mouth to whine again but Remus cut across him.

"We better go," he said, "its nearly 8 o' clock"

"Blimey! Your right Mooney, thanks. Lets go Prongs."

The four Marauders got up from the table and walked along the table to the Entrance Hall. At the base of the Marble Staircase they split up, Remus headed upstairs for Arithmancy, Peter to the dungeons and James and Sirius headed out the door into the sunlight if their first day back at Hogwarts.