" you got that one thing" ( a one direction love story)

I wolk up suprized to see niall still in bed next to me. I smiled and placed my arms around him. I was so happy nothing can ruin this untill louis came in " I lost my teddy bear so can I sleep with you " " sure carrot man" I giggled while saying it. He layer next to me and started to cuddle with me. Uhhh I was used to it louis was a big string cuddly bear . I loved him likable brother and he was all ways thier for me when niall isn't. Niall then farted and me an louis jumped. We look at each other and began to laugh out loud. " wacha want to eat for brecfast " liam said from the door " it's only 4:00 in the morning but I want waffles and carrot juice" louis said " stay away from the spoons liam " i warned. " dont worry im amazing tutle man . TURTLE MAN " he said flying away.

IM clair tomas and me and my bff Nina lowly aré going out with niall( me) zayn( Nina) . Niall wolk up his beautiful gliming eyes staired at me " good mornin hon and louie?" he "smirked lost your teTTYgain ehy?" " yes" he got up and streched and kissed me oh so gently I almost fainted . Louis made a discusted noise whisch is so wired he never did that before. " I'm going to nandos" " now yeah they open early only for me I get about 9 bags of food" " coming with louis" " no ima stay here" he winked at me . In a second i finally noticed i was only in my bra n undies and louis was waching me . " mmmmmmm!" he moaned happily i laughed hard ans flipped on the tellie ( tv). MTV was on and " what makes you beautiful "came on i got up in my undies and began to dance with louis. I was uses to being half naked around him hes so cool and harry was uses to me being half naked to scince hes a nudest. I love the boys i grew so close to them the past year and a half. We feel on the bed and look depply into each others eyes . I smiledas he leaned in and kisses me . I was shocked but he was so happy when he finished. play to be honest hes a excilent kisser . " wow louis !" i said " yeah im in love ." " so am I with, niall James Horan . Louis we are still going out u know what I said about the break up . If u still had those feeling then maybe" " I know but it's so hard to....." " BRECFAST" yelled liam . I smelled eggs bacon . Pancakes. Buiscuts.pastrys.and home made orange juice YUMMY. If naill was here this food would be gone!

AFTER brecfast niall came home witha heart shaped cookie for me .it said " I love you" I gave him a kiss with the tast of louis lips on mine. The good thing was he knows how louis feels about me . he also bought me a huge........ Dimond ring?

LOUIS POV.

I love clair she's just so .... Beautiful she has that one thing that I need. She's lika drug I'm huck up on. But when I saw niall give her that ring I almost pasted out. " wait are you guys getting married?" I asked " no silly carrot man it's just a gift " niall said . When clair looked at me she must of know what I was thinking and feeling cause she said" we are too young louis don't worrie not yet" niall laughed and said " yeah!" harry saw my face and said " woe louis your face is red are you fustrated , mad or hot?" he then laughed even though he's straight he kinda acts gay. But he's not . " I'm ..... I'm . I'm just hot that's all" I replyed " I'm gonnna take a shower" I said walking away. Clair met me at the end of the hallway and said " louis don't worrie. Um not gonna mary niall. At least not yet" " I love you clair that's how I feel and I want u to know that just on case it's too late" I said walking in the bathroom. I stood againt the bathroom door as my heart began to feel heavy and sad. I took a shower thinking of her and I became happy even Thoe she was " taken".

NIALLS POV

Louis crush on clair keeps on getting worst every day he likes her more and more which makes me worrie what will I do to prevent her from going back to a big flirt. Her old boyfriend flirted so much he cheated and got a girl pregnate. Shame on him he missed out on an " amayZAYN" girl . I went to clair I saw her againt the bathroom door crying. I went over to comfort her and she tryed to hide her tears bu I wipped them away " is he mad?" I asked " I think so" she weaped. I gave her a hug feeling like liam minus the back rubbing part when he hugs people. "I think we should go for a walk " " okay" she smiled and winked getting ready for our walk together.

NinaS pov

me and zayn where waiting in the docktors office ready for any news. Me and zayn got married really fast . You should never get drunk and be in Vegas we got married in a drive in chaple. The doc came out " here's the new kids" he said noticeing how younge we are. A tear feel on my cheeck " you are gonna be expecting twins" zayn smiled " ima be a daddy " he Saudi was shocked and happy now we are gonna be a acually family thank goodness we have our own house. So our kids don't have to see. His " bannana" while he's in comando statuse.

a

E

we droves home and I called clair and told her she was so happy to be an aunt. Niall is in the back round saying i thier boys name one niall And his nick name FOOD LOVER . That made ma laugh so hard and I acually said " okay will do " and ment it . We are gonna go out soon and tell his mum. Or should I call her? I Ah which ever one is good and fast. Calling. I did and she flipped out and was so happy to be a grandma. I remeber the day I lost my virginity to zayn. He made me feel so good it was the day we got our first house together. We had a party after wards we had it we stayed " up all night". And had fun.:)

now I know what to name what twin but what about the other( I'd u readers have a name for the baby tell me so I can put in the story)

HARRY POV

I'm so borde so I signed up on match made in heven . Com, I put I like to be goofy and every thing about me . That I'm in one direction and I love to party and just chill and have fun. It was silent untill a big thud and " fire fighter liam hurry come nowwe seriously need you" I ran down stairs and saw nialls bed on the front lawn on fire? What is going on here, I need to know!

Comment, vote,fan.suggestion please vote and comment pleases o please - Harrison :)