Chapter 3: Shower [Mature]

"So where were you last night?"

It was the second time yet again that Will didn't come home since he moved in to temporarily live with Kate while he was looking for a new apartment.

"I had to do some overtime. I finished around two in the morning, and I was too tired to drive. I dozed off the minute I sent the slides to Sinclair. I woke at my desk late," Will replied the second he came in the kitchen and awkwardly stared at Kate who was still in her black lace chemise at three in the afternoon on a Saturday. She was supposed to be preparing for work now.

Was she expecting him?

"You work so hard, Will." Kate grinned and walked seductively to him. "You're not thinking of marrying me and settling down, are you?" she asked.

Will smiled. "We just met two months ago."

She raised her eyebrows, but the grin remained on her lips, ignoring his reply.

"Do you know how that cute, little dimple of yours make me feel, Will? It sends me an unusual feeling that I have grown to love."

"And I have grown to like your..." He paused as if looking for something to like about her. "...your red hair. It reminds me of...of fire."

Kate giggled, her long fingernail rubbing circles into Will's chest.

"That's hot. You're hot." She bit her lower lip. "I missed you...and I missed your kisses. I waited for you last night."

"Yeah?" Will breathed, watching her face closely.

"You can kiss me now."

But he didn't. He stared at those full lips and wondered if he'd gone too far.

When he first kissed Kate, it wasn't too long before he realized it was a mistake. Kate was a very attractive woman; she wouldn't get the job at the Neon Lights, a bar that apparently only hired women with long legs and beautiful faces to attract customers, if she weren't. However, halfway into the relationship, she started demanding things from him. And she'd been pushing for sex with him, something that he wasn't really sure he wanted to do with her just yet.

Kate suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck. Before he could tell her to stop, she pressed her lips against his. He opened his mouth to hers, as he knew it was expected from him. He heard Kate moan as he felt her tongue brush against his. Although what was going on was something he wouldn't partake given the chance, he couldn't deny the fact that she tasted amazing, just like how she tasted when they first kissed.

Kate's hands quickly slid under his shirt, caressing his skin, making him lose control fast no matter how many times he told himself he couldn't feel the spark between them.

He picked her up, holding her tightly by her hip, while she wrapped her legs around his waist. He sat her on the counter and positioned himself between her legs. He ran his hands up her thighs and then kissed her hard, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Kate grabbed his hands and brought them to her chest. Her large breasts felt soft beneath his palms.