That night ... She Whispered (1)

Please Don't copy or translate anything on the story without a permission

The story is unreal and the characters on it are also unreal and all from my imagination

Sorry for the mistakes of the editing and the other language mistakes

(Unedited)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night ... She Whispered (1)

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to understand what is happening to me all of the sudden. I felt dusty and dirtier than ever. My eyes wouldn't want to open to understand what's happening in front of me. So many weird and unbelievable things cross my mind. I tried moving my right hand but that was like a wish that wouldn't happen soon, I tried to move my other hand, the same feeling of regretting hit me. I blinked once, twice until the blur on my eyes started to shutter away.

What I saw was a Starry night, huge fresh lake and a lot of trees that was surrounding me. For seconds the moving of the trees were more like they were brushing my clothes slowly up and down. I was a bless I think, I know now that I could feel the wind that dancing on my lower stomach. Ohhh may God help me. I tried to make my voice out to ask for help but rather than a screaming tune, I had this low tune skipping my throat with the word "help". Yeah I think that may help, a little I guess! I tried for more than one time "help ... help".

A squeezing laughs was disrupted my mind that was thinking of a way to get out of here a life. And with the sudden squeeze my heart has fallen into my feet. The thought that was someone was laughing behind me was make me realise that I'm now a guest for a ghost that live this forest. Wow I asked for a company and guess what I got an earlier Christmas gift a ghost!

"I think your face is a totally white right now ... Its look like you saw a ghost" a angelate sound was escaping from the girl that surround my shoulders on her hand and rise her head upward mine. What a beauty ghost, I thought they were actually scary. She completed suddenly "Did the birds cut your tongue also ... What a coward"

"A coward! Hey I'm not the freaking person who suddenly appeared" now my voice was returning to me slowly.

"I was here first, you are the freaky that suddenly get thrown by a unicorn" she was pointed to me so easily

"Excuse me!! A unicorn, are you still dreaming sweaty? unicorns aren't real ... You should wake up" I slowly saw her standing and moving away wavering her hands to me, If I was having a super glasses for emotions I will start to see volcano from her top head, when I felt that she was really leaving me alone her I shouted again "okay, sorry ... could please help me at least, were human, we should help each other right?"

"First you will obey me" she was unwrapping some tree ropes with a tiny shiny pearly knife "Secondly" She blinked to me and waving me to follow her into one of the paths in the forest "I'm not a human"

I felt my hair standing on my neck, yeah she must be joking "You have so much humour" I started laughing awkwardly.

She moved her face a little to the right ... she looked really cute like that ... she left her right white hand up "I swear, I am not human" she looked into the moon as she was watching her favourite TV show then looked into my centre eyes hooking her hands into mine "We should moving fast, we may have a company so soon".