I'll be your words (Makoto x reader)

(Y/N) kept her head down as she walked through the crowds of people in the hallway. She was mute. She was was in a really bad accident that caused her to lose her voice. She could talk if she wanted to but she chose not to.

One day she was walking home when suddenly a hand went on her shoulder. She turned and saw her friend, Makoto. Makoto was a very rare friend. He was one that could read her thoughts in a flash and guess what she's saying. It was mostly useful since she didn't talk alot. He gave her a kind smile. Oh and Gou was there to but no one really cared.
                  "Hello there, (Y/N)~chan." She nodded him a hello. "How are you doing today?" She shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head while looking at him. "I'm fine thank you."
                  "Wow Makoto. I can't believe you can actually read her mind and know what she's trying to say." Gou said.
                  "It's isn't really hard, of you think about it." You gotta really learn the person to know what they're thinking."  (Y/N) smiled at her best friend. But secretly she actually had a crush on Makoto. Luckily he wasn't able to see through that.

One day (Y/N) got bullied really badly to the point where she ran out of school. She was outside in the cort yard, crying her eyes out.
                  "(Y/N)~chan!" She looked up to see Makoto running towards her. "What happened? Did you get bullied again?" She nodded as he pulled her into a hug.
                  "I-Im sorry." His eyes widen. She fianlly talked. "I just don't wanna talk. It's the only way to keep them away. Also, it hurts." He sighed and kissed her forehead.
                  "You don't have to. I'll be the one to talk. I'll be there to protect you. I'll be your words. Because I love you." She looked up at him and he gave her a gentle smile.
                  " . . . . I love you too . . . ."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was requested by joeykun938. Thanks for requesting. I hope this is what you wanted.
Next up: Rei x reader Crossover Special!