Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and You

In this world, nothing mattered more than your life. Money, that's just what you need to buy things to fight but it still is not important for fighting. Love, ahh... The most dangerous weapon of all. This is where everything changes.

Love can lead you to the darkest phase of your life. Love can make you feel full but for some reasons, it can be your downfall in life.

Revenge is quite listed in here. For it is the reason of war of humans from humans. And this is what exactly is on Ashley Foxxe's mind. Revenge on Colonel Fitzwilliam Darcy for he is the reason of her grief.

He was her light. For he is the one whom brought her back to the world. The one who taught her how to fight for life. She loved him truly. She was irrevocably in love with him but that selfish of a Colonel ruined it.

Flashback

"KILL ALL OF THEM." Ordered Colonel Darcy. The military worked its way to kill the undead but it is no use for the undead are much smarter than they could think. Harold, Ashley's lover, made his way through the crowd and towards Colonel Darcy, for he is in trouble with one of the undead. But it was no ordinary undead. It was Colonel Darcy's wife, Elizabeth Bennet.

Harold stood there while he stared at the Colonel who did nothing but cry and refuse to hit his undead lover. "Colonel let me help you." Said calmly by Harold but Darcy just shook his head and blocked the punch of Elizabeth. "Do not help me with this for this is my fight." Darcy spat but still continued to stop Elizabeth from killing him.

"Colonel, this is not the woman you fell in love with. She's already with the ranks of the undead and this is serious for she kills your men with her skills of being a warrior. If you let her go, she's to kill more people from Hertfordshire. Colonel Darcy please let me help."

The Colonel just stopped on his tracks and stared at the alter of Elizabeth. Harold watched in terror as the zombified Elizabeth almost bit a huge flesh from Colonel Darcy before Harold beheaded the freak.

Mr. Darcy stood in shock as he watched the body of his lifeless wife fall to the ground as it bleeds. Mr. Darcy pulled his sword up and summoned the Guard. "Colonel, I do not want to kill you, for beheading you is putting England up in danger. I would wish for this to stop. I couldn't just let you get killed for I will be blamed for your death. I would want to say so-" The guard didn't finish his sentence for his head was already cut in half by the Colonel who is in sorrow of the second death of his wife.

Flashback ends

That is mainly why Ashley Foxxe wanted to pull revenge on Mr. Darcy. Now, does that explain it?