The Bradford Bad Boy? (Zayn Malik One Shot)

Hi! This was a request!

Sofia, hope you like it! I kept it rated G you're still young :P

x Katia!

Sofia And Zayn

"No." She frowned.

"C'mon! Please!" I pouted.

"Zayn, that isn't going to work anymore."

Sofia was always like that. 

"But--"

"No." She said sternly.

We sat in her living room with the telly on. Her short brown hair had grown over the past few months. She'd kept it straight and even, falling on both sides of her face. She was in her regular jeans and T-shirt with sneakers.

I'd asked her to come with me on tour with the boys but she said she'd just get in the way. 

"PLEASE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU--I um...I mean you know as a friend." I slowly turned away, realizing what I'd said. I hadn't told her about me fancying her yet.

"You're just saying that." She laughed rolling her eyes,

We've known each other since we were kids, before I met the boys and became "Zayn Malik From One Direction OMG" I'd planned to tell her a few times now, but I'd chicken out.

Sofia was the type of girl who felt like she wasn't noticed. She had no idea how many times I had to hold back punches at lads who's check her out at the mall.

"I'm not!" I protested.

"Zayn, just go." She nudged me off the couch. "The boys are probably looking for your already." 

"Getting rid of me already?" I joked.

"Shut up Malik."

I laughed, "Bye! See you tomorrow." I instinctively kissed her n the cheek.

My eyes went wide as I drew back. I'd never done that before. She stared back at me for a few seconds before clearing her throat.

"B-bye," She smiled weakly.

I walked out on to the street with my hands in my pockets, walking back to the tour bus. I don't know  how long the lads and I would be in Bradford, but I'd been visiting Sofia since day one. She was everything to me. 

"OMG! IT'S ZAYN MALIK! SHIT HANNAH HOLD ME!!!" 

I spun around, seeing a bunch of girls fan girling and running toward me.

Crap! I forgot to put my hood up!

I picked up my pace.

Just one more turn and I'll be safe in the bus.

"PAUL! LIAM! NIAAALLLL!!!!" I yelled frantically as I saw the bus come into view. Thank god we parked near Sofia's I didn't think I'd be able to run any longer.

I felt myself sigh when i saw the door open, Louis popped his head out. He looked like her was going to complain about where I was again, but he stopped, now looking at the girls chasing me. His eyes went wide and let out his hand for me to take.

"Hurry up!" he yelled.

I grabbed his hand and was immediately pulled into the bus, landing on the floor.